Chapter Thirteen

Maddox's POV

I saw red.

I couldn't stop punching him until my brother had pulled me off of him. I noticed how his blood stained my fists and blood smudged all over his disgusting face. He browned when my mom tried to pull him up but I kicked him out of her grip. The bastard didn't deserve anyone's help — certainly not my fucking mother'.

"Maddox Grant Fucking Stone! What the hell is wrong with you!? What has gotten into you young man! Your father took you and your girlfriend to dinner an-"

I narrowed my eyes at the smirking bastard, my anger becoming overwhelming and only one person could calm it. "And tried to rape Passion in the bathroom," I growled remembering her tears when she was trying to spit out the words just a few minutes ago. "He had his grimy hands all over her. He had his fucking pants undone went I walked in!"

My mother gasped turning her head to her sorry excuse of a husband. She crouched down to meet his level — face to face. She had tears in her hazel eyes as she looked into my father's eyes. "Is it true, Damien? Did you or did you not touch that girl?"

He looked up at her with hooded eyes, his sadistic smirk still glued to his lips. My father openly cheated on my mother. Everyone knew, well except for our mother of course. She was too much of a kind-hearted airhead to see her husband was cheating on her.

My mother deserved better.

"Let's face it, Rosemary. We all saw it coming — Me trying to sleep with her; she's a good-looking girl," His eyes wandered from our mother to me, his smirk widening. "She's got gorgeous legs, you should tell her to visit the office. Then I could introduce her to some buddies of mine."

My mother did something we did not expect her to do in a million years.

She raised her hand and sent it across his face giving him a good slap. His head turned at the impact, he touched his cheek in complete shock. "You bastard! She's eighteen!"

"And still legal to show me her pussy! Did she tell you that Maddox? Huh?" He snickered, wiping away the blood from his nose on the sleeve of his expensive suit jacket. My mother furrowed her brows and turned to me.

"Shut the fuck up! She didn't know you were related to me." I gridded out with my fists clenched to my sides.

"What are you talking about?" My mother frantically asked, extremely red and flustered.

"Oh, you've told no one about your girlfriend's little night job?" He laughed to himself again. "Ooooh boy, Maddox's little girlfriend here is a dirty little cam slut!"

I lunged forwards, ready to attack him again but my brother grabbed me by my collar, yanking me back. Mother's eyes were wide as she stared at me with pure confusion and sadness. I growled under my breath, yanking myself from my brothers and stripping from my bloody suit jacket. I could tell from my mother's eyes that she was judging the shit out of Passion, considering I didn't deny it.

"You know what," I huffed angrily. "Fuck you all! Passion does what she needs to do to survive, not everyone is born into a fortunate family. She takes care of herself and does a hell of a good job at it. So stop acting like she's prostituting herself on the fucking street."

My eyes connected to my mother's saddened eyes, my lips twisted into a frown. "I expected you to be less judgemental but I guess I was wrong," I mumbled. "I'm gonna go check on my girlfriend. She's probably crying her eyes out because of you," Grabbing my keys from the foyer bowl, I turned to my brothers before I left. "I'll see you guys tomorrow in school, love you."

I sighed as I watched Passion from behind as she drowned herself under the showerhead. The water streaming down in her face as she just stood there and took the hard pressure. Her black curls were sticking to her back, looking straight. I kissed her shoulder, she flinched at the sudden action making me frown. "Angel, it's just me — you know that right?"