Chapter Six

^New Characters^

^New Characters^

Btw, there's a lot of switching back in forth between POV's sooo... :)

Maddox's POV

I slammed my locker door shut as I rolled my eyes at Cassidy's continuous nagging. Even though Cassidy is talking my ass off, my brain was replaying the events of last over and over again. After eating Passion out for two hours straight and lapping up her delicious pussy juicy — we proceeded to cuddle and fall asleep.

"So...What's up with you and Ms. Goody-two-shoes? Is she like, your girlfriend now? When did Maddox Stone start dating?" She scoffed flipping her blonde hair over her shoulder.

"Cass, I thought jealousy was ugly but desperation might be worst." I smugly replied with a smirk.

She snarled and rolled her eyes. "So you date now? Why her?"

"W-We're not even dating...We're seeing each other." I mutter shoving the rest of the useless books into my backpack. I didn't know what we were, but I knew she was mine. I wanted her to myself just as I had her last night. A small smirk stretched across my lips at the explicit memory.

"If that's the case, Then..." Cassidy slipped her body onto mine with her hands sliding up my rock-hard chest. She licked her dry lip bottom and stepped up on her tiptoes. "Then I'm allowed to kiss you, right? We can go back to meaningless fucks, right? Remember how you use to fuck my pussy hard with your big, fat cock. You lasted for hours baby, I made you feel good before so let-"

I groaned agitatedly and pushed her away. "No! I don't want you, Cassidy. We're done."

Her smile faltered and she scrunched her face up in bitterness with her hands curled into painful fists. "Are you fucking kidding me?! What does that bitch have that I don't?! I bet her body is as fake as her whole 'good girl' act."

My nose curled in disgust and my jaw clenched harshly. "Don't you fucking talk about her like that! You understand me, you spoiled little shit!"

She let out a smug laugh and rolled her eyes as she let her back relax against the lockers beside me. "Fine! Since your so possessive of her, why is your girlfriend talking to the hot new guy?"

I raised my eyebrows and looked in Passion's locker direction. Some guy was leaning against the locker beside her with a smug smirk on his face as he twirled a piece of her hair around his finger. He seemed to be talking lowly to her very closely — to fucking close. His other hand was sliding up her bare thigh — and thanks to her choice of clothing he was very close to the place my mouth claimed yesterday.

I growled as I realized what I said earlier this morning was happening just as I said it would. Passion and I got into a small heated argument after I got a glimpse of what her stubborn ass had picked to wear to school. Because Passion had very luscious, thick thighs her skirt made her hips and ass look as if they'd break the material. She had picked a small nude plaid skirt along with a spaghetti strap tank top that matched. Her breast looked as if they'd fall our the top so I made her wear a varsity jacket I found in the back of her closet.