Chapter Ten

Btw, Euphoria is such a good series, all the acting is *chef's kiss* Go watch ;)

I put the song in the wrong book💀💀

Maddox's POV

After a few minutes of messing around with Passion in bed, we took a quick shower. I pulled on a spare pair of sweats while Passion got dressed in her room. I combed out my hair with my finger a couple of times to make it look a bit better than better as I stood in Passion's mirror checking myself out. My neck had a few purple-reddish hickies that littered patches of my pale skin.

I scoffed playfully as my eyes traced the colorful love bites.

"Stone hurry up! I need to get something out my bathroom!" Passion yelled from the other side of the door. I released a deep chuckle and tugged on the plain t-shirt before turning to the door, swinging it open.

She stood there in the glimmers of the sunlight that had shown its way through her window. Her beautiful brown skin was glowing greatly with the tan tank top that had her breast gathered tightly in her shirt, her hips and long smooth legs were clad in some camouflage-patterned shorts. She had her curly long hair in a messy low ponytail which cascaded down her back and over her shoulder.

"Beautiful Angel, too beautiful." I chuckled, bending down to kiss her puckered plump pink lips. She pouts and went around me, reaching towards the sink for the purple toothbrush.

"Thank you?" She laughed, she began to brush at her perfect teeth. I scanned her body again and chuckled as I walked to the end of her bed, grabbing my socks.

"My brothers will be all over you when they see you, Angel," I huffed with a smirk pulling at my lips. I tugged on my socks and pulled on my shoes without re-tying the laces.

"Okay...Aren't they like way younger than us?" She asked in a gurgled voice.

"Well, I'm the oldest. Then you have Marcus who much more mature than the other two fucks; He's seventeen. And then you have my immature younger twin brothers; Layton and Clayton. They're both sixteen and annoying little shits." I grumbled running my hands through my hair. I watched her wipe the white foamed-up toothpaste from her lips before putting on a bit of lipgloss to her pillow-soft lips.

"Maddox, you don't have to worry about that. I'm with you." She dropped the tube of clear lipgloss into her back pocket, she turned to walk towards me, gathering my hands in her smaller ones. "So stop acting so worried. I'm excited to meet your parents."

I smiled, kissing her small manicured hands. "I don't know if you should be. My family is just chaotic and hectic. Especially with four boys living under that same roof. Plus my father can be a real dick."

"Well that's okay, either way, I wanna meet your family."

My smile widens as I shook my head realizing I wouldn't be able to change her mind. I pulled her closer between my legs, my hands sliding from her hands to her hips. My lips connected with the exposed skin of her stomach, kissing the smooth skin softly.

"Your so beautiful baby." I whispered looking up at her gleaming chocolate brown eyes. She chuckled at me as she ran his fingers through my messy locks of dark brown hair. It felt good, especially coming from her. She kept her fingers in a steady pattern of going back and forth between the thick strands on my head, letting a calming feeling settle throughout my body.

"Why do you keep saying that?" She giggled lightly tugging at my roots drawing a groan from me. "It's the third time you've told me, not that I'm complaining."

I sighed, letting my thumbs draw small circles on her sides exposed sides. My breath lightly fanning on her belly button as I planted small, feather-light kisses on her skin. "I just want to spoil you. I want to let you know that you are beautiful, incredibly beautiful. I want you to see what I see."