Chapter One

Maddox's POV

My mouth fell open at the face reveal on the other screen. My eyebrows raised up in shock and my throat let out a small, quiet gasp.

The girl on the other side was the last person I expected. If anything, I would've guessed it was Cassidy or Daniela.

Never in a million fucking years would I have guessed Passion to be on the other side.

She had turned her face to the side, her lips in a small pout and her eyebrows furrowed with worry. She crossed her arms over her chest amplifying the beautiful amount of cleavage she had. I was shocked to see her like this.

It was my first time being on the website and I stumbled on her account from the trending/hit section. Her videos showed explicit and erotic activities of her pink, glistening pussy on view for every man or woman to see. She would always end up squirting with the little toys and vibrators she had used quite often. The videos could get a man rock hard even from a preview. Her sweet moans flowing through her wet parted lips as she thrusted the fake dick into her pussy.

She intrigued me. From one video, she intrigued me.

"Passion?" I called her sweet name, my cock twitched as I caught sight of her soaked pussy.

"My name is Bliss, I don't know a 'Passion'." She answered robotically as if she had practiced this response several times.

"I'm not fucking dumb Passion. I know it's you."

Her naturally curly hair was straight and slightly frizzy. I remember hearing her talk about it with her friends in the hallway. Even though we weren't close, I always thought her natural wild curls were beautiful. The curls made her different. She definitely stood out, her curly hair, smooth chocolate skin. Her perfectly curved body. She was a man's dream.

She cursed and bit her lip shaking her frizzed-up hair. "Listen, please don't tell anyone. I-I only do it to get rent m-money. I-I'm late this month and if I d-don't pay I'll get kicked out." She rushed out in a pleading voice. "Please Maddox."

I groaned, my hand squeezing the base of my cock as my name passed through her honey-toned lips. Maddox. I loved it. "I won't tell anyone. I swear."

She gasps and looks up at me with watery brown eyes. Her pink lips part and she lets out shallow breathes. "R-Really?"

I nod my head, my brown hair sticking to my lightly sweat-coated forehead. Her faint pink, wet lips pull into a smile and she looks up with hopeful eyes. "Thank you, really, thank you."

"Of course," I pause, my eyes drifting up the screen towards my window. Across from my townhouse window is her home, the white curtains the same color as the lights of the background in her room. "Could you help me out though?"

She bits her luscious pink bottom lip. Her eyes fall to my tattooed hand which is holding my throbbing cock, precum leaking from the tip and soaking my head. She doesn't seem so nervous anymore as she was before versus her being relaxed now."What would you like?" She whispers seductively as she moves her hand to her breast, her fingers twist her nipple slowly as a soft, sweet moan flows through her parted lips. Her face is full of bliss and lust for another orgasm.

"I want you to get me off." I huskily respond.

"I can do that." She whispers back cheekily as she lets her other hand travel down her body slowly towards her pussy. She rubs it slowly — painfully slow — her soaking pussylips spread apart for me as she directs another finger to play with her clit. She gasps loudly and moans at the sensation, my dick throbbed as I stroked it slowly while I used my thumb to rub the tip.