Chapter Fourteen

Passion's POV

I left Maddox in bed alone today.

Theo ended up picking me up since I left before Maddox. Last night was emotional for me — it was too much to deal with. Especially from the look on Maddox's face. We were currently sitting in Theo's smoke-filled car with some guy who deals him weed and another kid who was new to the school as well. I felt completely out of place being surrounded by the slightly high guys.

Stoners.

I sat awkwardly in the back seat looking out the window of the car to the school — completely avoiding the guys prying eyes. He wasn't ugly but he looked like the kind of guy I shouldn't involve myself with. He had lots of tattoos covering his caramel skin. And bulky muscles straining against his plain black t-shirt. In a way, he kind of reminded me of Maddox.

"Lil mama, you wanna hit?" His deep voice asked. He had turned around to face me and the guy — Cal — with red strained eyes and a lit blunt between his fingers.

"Oh, I-"

"Nah man, She doesn't smoke. Maddy would lose his shit." Theo laughed lightly as he lazily stretched his neck back to look at us.

Cal who seemed to run with the jock crew — laughed humorously. Blowing a bit of smoke my way with a lazy smile. "You let some guy tell you what to do?" He scoffed rolling his red eyes. "What is he your boyfriend?"

"Nah, She's gotta be single...I mean look at her. She's to go for these high school pussies," The caramel-skinned guy laughed dryly, a few coughs letting out in the mix. "But she's jail bait for niggas like me. I would tear that little ass up, mama."

My cheeks flushed and I fidgeted with my fingers nervously as I bit my lip. "I-I...I'm eighteen so..."

Caramel skin turned into a coughing fit when I said my age. He beat his chest a few times trying to clear his throat. "So... you're legal. Good, me and Theo are throwing a small get-together — Theo make sure to bring her."

"Well...I-"

"Do you want a hit? Class starts in like 40 minutes and you can't get through the first few classes without a boost of this shit." Cal interrupted, passing me the small blunt that was now half the length it was before. I took it hesitantly, clueless on how to smoke it.

"Man, here...Come here mama, Can I?" He nodded to the joint in my hand — me being clueless, I nodded, extremely intrigued. Caramel skin took the joint from and took a long drag from the skinny blunt, he pulled me closer by my shirt before placing his lips to mine. He parted his lip, mine copying before I felt the warm smoke being blown into my mouth.

"Oooooh shit! Maddox is gonna lose his shit when he sees this." Theo laughed highly with his phone in his phone, aimed at us.

Caramel skin pulled away and I blew the smoke through my parted lips — some coming through my nose. The guys cheered and hooted — I smiled lazily feeling the effect of the drug. I sighed heavily, determining hesitantly to hit the rest of the joint. My lips tingled slightly from the small interaction with Caramel skin.

"Peirce...I need another one, hand it over." Theo slapped some money in his lap and in exchange, he got a bag of weed.

Peirce was caramel skin's name.

𖧷

So 5 blunts later in the next 30 and I was high as hell. Well, all of us were but I think I was the worst. I was currently leaning into Cal with my head in his lap facing his face as he took yet another hit before leaning down and blowing the smoke into my parted lips. I pursed my lips when Cal's lips came closer to my face, giggling mindlessly I turned my head to the side and felt his wet lips touch my neck.