Chapter Twelve

Sorry for short chapter, I got my nails taken off and now it feels weird to type XD. I'm getting used to it.

Passion's POV

My heart went on pause when my eyes met the same familiar eyes Maddox had shared. Damien — His father — stared back at me hauntingly through the mirror as he led his hand mindlessly stroke my forearm. Everything his hand left my skin I took in small breaths before holding it in when his cold, spine-shivering touch returned. He seemed to enjoy my struggle with staying calm — the smirk on his face definitely showed.

"So you are her?" He asked slowly, his body still pressed against my back. I felt his right hand planted itself on my hip rubbing rough circles through the thin material.

I shivered at his warm breath running down my spine. I felt paralyzed. My mouth became dry and my body couldn't help but shake, my brown eyes locked with his through the mirror. He scoffed humorlessly, his hand on my hip squeezing my flesh slightly as his cold eyes held lust and trailed down my body. "So you don't want to talk now? You a lot to say on camera with me," He brought his mouth closer to my ear, moving the single long curl. "I asked you a question, Answer me."

I parted my lips to speak but nothing came out other than a small whimper of fear. My lips were dry just as my tongue, I had no sort of protection considering my voice was gone, and Maddox...Maddox wasn't an option. Maybe should've told Maddox, maybe I wouldn't be in the situation. He wouldn't have let me go to the dinner, he wouldn't have wanted me anywhere near his house.

I screwed up.

"Fine, I've got something that'll get you singing," He rasped, unbuckling his silver belt bucket. The cling of the metal hitting each other sounded throughout the bathroom. My paralyzed body watched from the mirror as he quickly unbuttoned his pants as he muttered words under his breath.

"I-I am." I meekly spoke up, finally getting my voice back, a tear streaming down my cheek. "I-It's m-me."

He smirked disgustingly, leaning forward and kissing my ear shell. "Good girl."

I let out a deep breath of relief, my legs feeling weak and nervous from what also happened. He let a sarcastic laugh out and put pressure on the dip of my back, making me lean into the sink and curve my back. He groaned, moving his hand up and the dip. My body was trying to recoil from his rough touch but he pulled me back to him harshly. "Please...I-I'll l-leave."

"I don't want you to leave, darling. I want an in-person show," His lips kissed at my neck roughly, the same spot Maddox had left a hickey at. "Does my son know of your dirty little secret? Does he know how much of slut his girlfriend is? Especially for his dad — his own father," While he spoke knife-cutting words, both his callous hands ran down my hips and to the front of my thighs. My numb, fear-paralyzed body was stuck arching against the sink as his filthy hands slid my dress up by the front.

"P-Please, I-I...I-" I whimpered with tears falling from my red eyes. I couldn't speak coherent words as he got closer and closer to my core. My body trembled a tremendous amount in extreme fear until the sound of the door slam open made him freeze.

"Get the fuck off my girlfriend!"

Maddox's voice boomed through the bathroom, echoing off the walls of the empty restroom. Damien froze behind me, pulling his hands away from me with a smirk on his face as he glanced at his angry son through the mirror.

Damien dropped his smirk to the floor and pushed himself off the sink, away from me. Straightening his suit jacket, he walked towards his son — who towered over him. They both were staring intensely at each other while I stood against the sink with tears streaming down my drenched face. My heart had finally slowed down but when I saw Maddox's furious expression.