Chapter Sixteen

Maddox's POV

The warmth of Passion's fingertips tracing my tattoos on my chest spread quickly to my heart. My eyelids slightly opened, smiling at the feeling of her tracing every piece of skin that was covered with a meaningless tattoo. She was sweetly kissing my skin, with each kiss her lips lingering a bit. She had her left leg thrown over mine and her hand on top of the hand that had her ass grasped tightly.

Last night was incredible. After the first round, we had gone for round two in cowgirl, and then round three was a hardcore doggy style position that had me cumming hard and her thighs shaking violently. The last time she had came her head was thrown back and her knees had buckled below her. She was moaning extremely loud — so loud I had to cover her mouth because her aunt had come back — my hand was pressed against her quivering clit.

Last night was a lot.

Because today was Saturday, that meant no school for us. So we laid in bed for the longest, I told her we could go to the mall because I wanted to treat her. I wanted to take her shopping for new clothes because the winter was coming in quick and she had traded out her short skirts and shorts for sweatpants and jeans. She had a big Christmas show coming up on her camgirl account and since her funds were running low, she needed more money.

I also just wanted to treat her, period. Passion didn't know but she had done so much for me in the past three months. I found a tremendous amount of stability and composure when I was with her. It made me feel safe and calm for once in my life.

I brushed away a few stray frizzy curls from her face, studying her face intently. She seemed fazed by the many tattoos I had on my chest — the one she was tracing was the oldest — I had gotten it when I was sixteen.

"Why do you have so many tattoos? Why did you cover your body in ink?" She whispered.

"It seemed cool at the time — all my tattoos have no meaning. I just get them because I liked the pain of the needle — that was until I couldn't feel it." I watched her as she softly traced the ink, her freshly did French-tip nails dragged over my pecks and down my chiseled-eight pack torso.

"You like the pain?" She squeaked nuzzling her head into my chest. Warmth spreading through my body as her lips kissed at my chest gently. I groaned under my breath when her kisses turned wet and prolonged, she rolled onto me with her thighs on both sides of my legs. She leaned down and dragged her tongue from my stomach to my chest slowly. "Does it hurt...like on a scale of one to ten."

My eyes fluttered close on their own and I moaned softly, my hips jutting up into her concealed cunt. "I-It's mild at first — fuck angel, don't do that."

She giggled and suddenly began to rub her pussy against my hardened cock, rocking her hips back and forth with moans releasing from her lips. "I-I — uh," She groaned when I rolled her over and thrusted my hips into her open legs, right in the center of her sensitive pussy.

"Your a horny little brat now aren't you?" I chuckled nuzzling my nose into the dark visible purple mark on her neck. "Well, You're too sore to go again — but later. I want to take you somewhere."

She pouted wrapping her legs around my waist tightly. "Well, where are you taking me then?" She asked curiously as I laid my body onto her', cradling her small body in my embrace. She mumbled something as she rubbed her fingers through my outgrown locks — shit I need to cut my hair again.

"I want to take you to the mall-"

"Were not getting buying sex toys! I have too many and I don't have money for it — remind me to prepare for the upcoming show."