The Power-Up and the Haloless Angel.

Here's the newest chapter. It was tough to determine how long this chapter should be since it's about two manga chapters long. I hope guys don't mind a long chapter. Hope you enjoy.

Medusa said she had something to show everyone and so Yurine, Jashin Chan, and Hotaru waited in Yurine's room to await her arrival. Medusa didn't seem like the person who would do something extravagant so this piqued the interest of the three. Soon, Medusa came through the door with a whole new attire. Her new outfit gives her the vibe of a pharaoh or Egyptian princess. She even has a crown with a snake on it. With the name of a Greek monster, you wouldn't think she should wear clothes that match her name.

"What are you wearing?" Jashin Chan asks with a deadpan face.

"Isn't it cute?" Medusa asks as she twirls around. "I changed clothes after leveling up."

"Your new look is quite revealing." Hotaru noted. "Hell has pretty good taste in level up clothing."

This earned an elbow to the ribs from Yurine.

"I'm so jealous." Jashin Chan roared. "So fucking jealous."

Yurine didn't show much reaction to the devil's complaint, but Hotaru was surprised that Jashin Chan actually said that she was outright jealous rather than trying to lie. Finally, Jashin Chan calmed down and began to mope.

"I wish I had cute clothes like Medusa." Jashin Chan said with a pout.

"But you won't be able to change clothes even if you do level up, Jashin Chan." Yurine said.

"Even if I wanted to change, I'm not wearing any clothes to change within the first place." Jashin Chan mopes.

"I'm pretty Yurine has some sort of solution." Hotaru hinted to Yurine. "It's pretty rare for Jashin Chan to be sincere on something."

Yurine nods and went to her closet. She pulled out a pretty pink dress that was about her size.

"I went shopping one time and bought this, but then afterwards I realized that this color doesn't really suit me." Yurine said as she handed in to Jashin Chan.

Jashin Chan gave Yurine a happy smile and took the dress with pure excitement. However, her emotions turned down as she came to a realization.

"But I've never worn clothes before so I wouldn't know how..."

Hotaru had mixed feelings about Jashin Chan's dere personality popping up.

"It can't be helped." Yurine says as she unzips the dress. "I'll help you put it on."

All the girls turned to face Hotaru.

"What?"

"Are you going to watch a girl change?" Jashin Chan asks.

"Hotaru, I didn't take you for..." Medusa trails.

"Pervert." Yurine said.

Hotaru begins to get slightly ticked off from the sudden so-called harassment.

"She's already naked to begin with, why should I..."

Before Hotaru could finish his sentence, the three girls pushed Hotaru out the door before closing it. In a sense, he understood why they were a bit sensitive, but for some reason, he felt somewhat betrayed. After a few minutes, Hotaru was allowed to come back inside. Jashin Chan is now wearing the dress borrowed by Yurine and it didn't look bad on her.

"How is it?" Jashin Chan asks with a blush. "How do I look?"

Medusa and Hotaru beam with happiness and impressment.