His impression with the Devil.

Nothing much to say. This is the next chapter so please enjoy! I don't own Dropkick on my devil, just my OC.

It's been about a few days since Yurine summoned Jashin Chan from hell and there has been no progress in finding a way to send the devil back to where she came from. Hotaru has become restless due to this. He trusts Yurine in finding a way, but it seems like it was taking too long. Also, he has very little trust in that devil girl since she is pretty much set on killing his friend. He could hear the devil girl's screams from behind the walls and knew that Yurine could take care of herself, but he is still on edge. Today is the first day Yurine is leaving to work since she summoned the devil and Hotaru decided to use this opportunity to find out what Jashin Chan is like.

"I still don't get why Yurine is letting that girl freeload at her place." Hotaru muttered as he grabbed the keys to Yurine's room. "That snake girl wouldn't hesitate to attack at any given chance."

Eventually, Hotaru put his negative thoughts behind him and went next door.

"Then again, maybe Jashin Chan is helping her in some way. If so, I have nothing to worry about!" Hotaru said positively. "Well, let's say hi."

When Hotaru opened the door, he felt a sudden sharp pain in his abdomen. When he looked down, he saw one of Yurine's kitchen knives lodged in his flesh which made him cough out blood. Hotaru quickly looks up to find whoever threw the knife at him.

"Who the fu-"

"Jashin Chan Dropkick!!!"

Before Hotaru could finish his sentence, Jashin Chan leaped towards him and landed her signature dropkick on Hotaru and knocked him over the rails behind him. He then landed on the ground below him with a loud thud.

"Hahaha! I've finally defeated Yurine!" Jashin chan triumphantly laughs. "Now I can go back to Hell!"

The devil waited a few seconds before realizing that nothing had happened. Curiously, she went out to see that it was not Yurine, but Hotaru who she attacked. At first, Jashin Chan was shocked that she killed the wrong person, but regained her composure when she realized that it was Hotaru. She laughs and shrugs that she killed Yurine's friend before going back inside.

"If Yurine sees her dead boyfriend, maybe she will commit suicide." Jashin Chan said proudly. "Besides, that seductive Demi-Devil is better off dead anyways since he prevented me from killing Yurine that one time."

All of the sudden, a loud thud came from behind Jashin Chan.

"That hurts you bitch."

"Ehh?"

When Jashin Chan turned around to see who was behind her, the same knife that she used to stab Hotaru was thrown into her forehead. Jashin Chan screams in agony as she rolls across the floor holding her head in pain. When she got over it, she saw Hotaru at the door. He jumped a story up from where he landed and back onto the balcony. Not only that, but the gaping wound where the knife hit shrunk.

"You should've died!" Jashin Chan yells.

"Don't underestimate me." Hotaru growls as he wipes the blood from his bottom lip. "Now that I see your true intentions, I have no need to hold back."

~A few minutes later...

"...How....brutal..." Jashin Chan coughs. "At least Yurine finishes it off quickly."

Due to Hotaru's actions, Yurine's room is now splattered with blood that dripped from the ceiling to the floors and the walls all around. There were even parts of Jashin Chan lying around the room. Apparently, Hotaru slaughtered Jashin Chan about 18 times in the span of then and now.