Shonuen Moment?! Minos vs Hotaru.

I would like to think that action is my forte so I hope this chapter will please those who crave it. I don't own Dropkick On My Devil.

Standing behind the apartment complex are Yurine, Hotaru, Jashin Chan, Medusa and the newly met Minos. As soon as Yurine entered her room, Minos challenged Yurine to a duel between the two. For the sake of getting things done, Yurine agreed to the duel. Minos is smiling eagerly towards a stern Yurine while Jashin Chan watches happily with Medusa and Hotaru tense. Normally, Yurine would avoid unnecessary confrontation, but Minos's doesn't seem to be the type to back out.

"So, why did you bring me to this place?" Yurine asks as she looks around. "Actually, what is this place? I don't remember it being in the neighborhood."

"We've never walked this way back from work, so it's no wonder you never knew about this space here." Hotaru explains. "This area is an old construction site that was abandoned."

"Who cares about the details?" Minos asks.

Everyone faces Minos who's standing by proudly.

"You know Yurine Chan, Jashin Chan told me about it, apparently you're surprisingly strong.

Yurine stood silently as she listened to Minos' claim.

"Chan?" Hotaru asks.

"But it'd be a problem if you started underestimating demons just because you beat Jashin Chan, the weakest of us."

Medusa and Hotaru look at Jashin Chan who's looking pale.

"You're the weakest, Jashin Chan?" Medusa asks curiously.

"I'm not surprised in the least." Hotaru said with a snicker.

"I..I don't know.."Jashin Chan hesitantly says. "But I think I'm a little stronger than you."

"You know, Medusa's 'turning people to stone' power far exceeds your dropkick." Hotaru said. "I say Minos is on point."

"So, for that reason, fight me." Minos challenges.

"No thanks."

Yurine's blunt refusal stuns Minos and Jashin Chan while Medusa and Hotaru let out a sigh of relief. Hotaru is more relieved that he didn't have to break up a fight, but he still feels on edge with Minos.

"I have to go to my part time job and write some reports, so I'll be busy." Yurine explains. "You can go home now."

Minos was about to retort to Yurine's explanation, but the girl's back was already turned.

"Oh, oops."

Hotaru, Medusa, and Minos suddenly see Yurine lose her footing and slowly fall to the ground. Upon closer look, it has turned out that Jashin Chan has extended her tail and has tripped Yurine while she was preoccupied.

"I've taken you down!" Jashin Chan yells as she jumps in the air. "You lowered your guard, Yurine!"

Jashin Chan lands on top of Yurine's back and raises her arms in the air.

"The back of your head is completely exposed!" Jashin Chan screams.

Then, much to everyone' shock, the devil begins to pound the back of Yurine's head.

"Now die!!!" Jashin Chan yells as she continues to hit the back of the goth girl's head.

Hotaru stares in shock while Medusa stands mortified by Jashin Chan's actions. Minos appears motionless without much reaction. Hotaru calms down a bit as he knows that his friend wouldn't be able to lose to such cheap tactics.

"Minos!" Jashin Chan angrily yells. "It's our chance now! Beat her down! Just be aware of the fact that the XP points for defeating Yurine are mine!"

It was only then, did Medusa and Hotaru decide to take action as they saw enough. Medusa grabs Jashin Chan in an attempt to stop her from continuing to hit Yurine, while Hotaru stands between them and Minos.