Minos Is Moving In!

Another chapter. I don't own Dropkick On My Devil.

It was a casual weekend for Hotaru and he had almost nothing to do. Today wasn't a stream day and he has no work. He could ask Yurine, but she's visiting her parents' place and he doesn't want to intrude. As if now, Hotaru is currently laying on the ground staring at the ceiling.

"Hahhhh....I'm so bored..." Hotaru sighs. "What to do, what to do."

All of the sudden, Hotaru hears a knock on his door. Curiously, Hotaru gets up and opens the door. Standing at the entrance, is Minos. Hotaru smiles and raises his hand. Minos smiles back and high fives him.

"Sup drinking buddy!" Minos greets.

"Minos, didn't think you would be back so soon." Hotaru said as he offered Minos to come inside. "What brings you here?"

"I'm here to find a place to live." Minos said. "You see, I've decided to live here in the human world. This place is so much more exciting than Hell."

"I see." Hotaru said as he pulled out two beers from his mini fridge. "Do you have an idea of where to live?"

"Nope."

Hotaru looks at Minos with a questionable look and he offers Minos a beer. Minos accepts the drink and opens up the can.

"I was hoping you or Yurine could help me." Minos said. "Jashin Chan was the only one at Yurine's place since Yurine went out for work, so I went to yours instead."

"Ok, I get the idea." Hotaru said as he took a swig of his own drink. "Well, we can go to a rental place to see what rooms are available."

"I say we got a plan." Minos said, raising her bottle.

"Let's do it."

With that, the two clink their cans and chug the rest of their beer. Hotaru and Minos exit the room and begin to walk towards the retail center in Akihabara. Minos didn't stand out in public as much; she looks more human than Devil, making maneuvering around the city easier.

"Is this your first time living by yourself?" Hotaru asks.

"Not really." Minos answers. "I've been watching over my parents a couple of times in consecutive months, but never got my own place before."

"Are you sure you want to start life in the human world?" Hotaru asks. "I'm not against it, but it's quite a big jump from my perspective."

"I've been living in Hell for a couple of millennia." Minos said. "I'm pretty sure I can handle the human world."

Hotaru laughs wholeheartedly.

"I completely forgot how much older you are in comparison to me." Hotaru smiles. "Anyways, we're here."

Before the pair is a two story building that has a big sign labeled 'Retail' and with several posters of different rooms and houses available for purchase and rent.

"Let's go inside and check it out." Hotaru said. "This is the place where me and Yurine went to in order to find our own place."

Minos and Hotaru enter and walk up to the front desk where a woman is calmly typing away on her computer.

"Hello, how may I help you two?" the woman asks the pair.

"We're here to look for available places for rent." Hotaru said.

"Are you looking for apartments or housing?" the woman asks.

"Let's see. I think I'll go for an apartment room." Minos said. "I want to start small."