100% Beef Makes Her Appearance!

Updates for this fic may be published since it's more easier to write and are shorter than my others in comparison. At the same time, I hope these stories will be entertaining enough as well! I don't own Dropkick On My Devil just my OC.

The weekend was nice and Sunny, so Hotaru took this opportunity to take a jog around the neighborhood. Normally, Hotaru doesn't have the time to get some good exercise since he has college activities, work, and live streaming so getting out is quite nice. In the past, Hotaru would take morning runs every morning, but it's getting harder to find time to do so. To him, listening to pop music while running is a great pastime.

Let's go for another ten minutes. Hotaru thought as he looked at his watch. I've been going at it for about half an hour or so.

After a couple more minutes of jogging, Hotaru notices two unusual individuals approaching before him. A girl with a paper bag over her head and a blue haired girl with strange accessories.

There's Medusa, but who's the other one? Hotaru asks himself.

As Hotaru gets closer, Medusa finally notices him and waves at Hotaru for which he slows his pace and pauses his music.

"Hey Hotaru, how are you?" Medusa asks through her paper bag.

"I'm doing fine. I'm taking an early jog." Hotaru answers as he takes out his earbuds. "Mine telling me who she is?"

The girl beside Medusa looked human just like Medusa, but something about her feels different. The girl looks to be the same age as he is with casual attire such as a shirt that says 'Beef 100%', a white jacket blotched with black spots, knee high socks, miniskirt, and a choker with a bell attached to it. She also has large breasts.

"Are you another devil?" Hotaru asks. "I see you got some horns and a tail. No human has traits like that."

The girl waves happily at Hotaru for which Hotaru does so hesitantly.

"My name is Minos from the 'Minotaur' family." the girl said proudly. "I'm a friend of Medusa and Jashin Chan."

Hotaru could tell that Minos isn't someone like Jashin Chan, but there is still hesitance in telling him otherwise. Hotaru couldn't help but be cautious.

"You don't say..."

"Hotaru wait!"

Medusa stood between him and her friend.

"I promise you that she means no harm to Yurine!" Medusa promises. "Minos isn't that type of person!"

Hotaru takes a glance at Minos for which she stares back unknowingly.

"Aren't you a devil too?" Minos asks. "I mean you also have horns and you seem awfully similar to a..."

Hotaru covers Minos mouth with his hand before she can finish her sentence.

"Medusa, how much does she know?" Hotaru asks, glaring at the devil next to him. "Don't tell me that Jashin Chan asked her to come."

Minos grabs Hotaru's wrist and lowers it from her mouth. Hotaru couldn't tell if the sweat dripping from his brow was due to the jog or the fact that Minos was able to lower his hand with such ease.

She's strong. Hotaru thought as he got out of Mino's grip.

"I'm kinda here to sightsee." Minos explains trying to calm Hotaru. "Since Medusa comes here often and Jashin Chan is stuck here, I wanted to take the opportunity to look around. I promise I mean no harm."

Hotaru looks at Minos then back at Medusa and sighs heavily before stepping back.

"Apologizes, ever since Jashin Chan popped up here, me and Yurine's life has been in chaos and it's hard to stay calm." Hotaru apologizes. "Again, sorry for jumping the gun."