The Homeless And Hungry Angel.

Here's the next chapter! I don't own Dropkick on my Devil, only OC's.

After coming back from college classes, Yurine and Hotaru begin to walk back to their apartment rooms. Both were feeling hungry and so they figured to eat out since it's been awhile.

"Any place that comes to mind?" Hotaru asks his friend.

"Not really...ow."

Yurine was caught off by a sudden bump. Normally. She would give the person a scolding, but this is different. It was Pekora the angel who threatened them yesterday. She hasn't looked well since the last time they met as she tries to keep her balance on a large stick.

"It's the angel from before." Yurine said as she helped the poor angel stand up. "She looks pale."

"She also looks a bit malnourished?" Hotaru asks as he stares at the dizzy angel. "Well, maybe weakened is the correct assumption."

Yurine nods in agreement as Pekora mumbles about food and the tactlessness of humans. Both felt pretty bad and so Yurine allowed the poor angel to eat with them for which Hotaru hesitantly agreed.

"Where did you want to go?" Hotaru asks as he heaves Pekora on his back. "I'll let you choose."

"There's this curry place that I wanted to try." Yurine said. "They should have a good variety of food for the angel to try."

Hotaru nods as he lets Yurine lead the way to their destination. The two friends decide to eat at a local Akihabara tempura diner. For obvious reasons, the three of them were given stares as Hotaru was hoisting what looks like a 12 year old nun on his back. Yurine and Hotaru walk inside the restaurant and the smell of meat and curry begins to waft in the air. It didn't take long for Pekora to react and Hotaru could feel the angel twitch.

"Looks like our wannabe angel is regaining consciousness." Hotaru said as slowly put the waking angel on her feet. "I'm just letting you know, I'm still against helping her."

"Relax, she won't hurt us." Yurine reassures.

Yurine then taps the haloless angel's shoulder as an attempt to try and get her to face her.

"We brought you to a curry restaurant so let's have something to eat." Yurine said to a barely conscious angel. "Want something?"

"..food.." mumbles the angel.

Hotaru helps Pekora to a seat as Yurine asks the waiter for three curry bowls for the three of them. Hotaru takes his seat and glares at the angel. Yurine notices this and pours Hotaru some sake. Hotaru looks at his friend confused, but Yurine assures him.

"Looks like you need it." Yurine said. "Besides, a bottle of sake won't hurt you."

Hotaru takes the cup and swigs it down with a single gulp. Unknown if it's his devil blood or not, Hotaru's alcohol tolerance is unbelievable. In fact, Yurine has never seen Hotaru

"I would prefer to drink later in the day." Hotaru sighs. "But if you're willing to pay for this cheap stuff..."

"It will come out of Jashin Chan's food budget so it's fine." Yurine said.

It wasn't long before the waiter brought three Asian curry and rice dishes that came with sauce and fried potato sides. Pekora looks down at the plate of curry before her and the angel's eyes lit up. She didn't say a prayer as she ate the curry by the spoonful. Yurine and Hotaru begin to dig in as well.

"So, how did you end up like this?" Yurine asks as he continues to eat his food. "Did you go broke?"

"That's right." Pekora answers with her mouth full. "After using up all my money from the human world, I got lost."