Angel And Ramen.

I don't own Dropkick on my Devil.

"Hey, Hotaru, you're off the clock now."

Hotaru, who's in a butler's outfit, is currently working at his part time job at the cosplay cafe.

"Thanks." Hotaru thanked his coworker. "I'll get going then."

Hotaru heads for the lockers to get his clothes and belongings and as he does so, his phone goes off in his pocket. Curious, Hotaru pulls out his phone and sees that Yurine has sent him a text message.

Yurine wants to invite Hotaru to accompany her and Jashin Chan to eat at a ramen shop that the two of them haven't gone to in awhile. Eager to join, Hotaru replied back saying that he had just got off and he would accept Yurine's lunch invitation. Thankfully, Yurine has said that she'll meet him at their workplace before walking towards the ramen shop so he doesn't have to meet her up anywhere. Eventually, Yurine and Jashin Chan came into view.

"Hey you two." Hotaru greets walking up to the pair. "Are you guys ready to go out?"

"Sure." Yurine said. "Let's walk around to find somewhere good."

"They better have good alcohol."Jashin Chan said as she slithers after them.

"You broke after losing your money from gambling." Yurine said. "No alcohol."

"Serves you right." Hotaru chuckles. "I can go for a good drink. "After a hard day's work."

Jashin Chan grumbles in anger as Hotaru is free to get some alcohol while she can't. As the group walked down the pavement. Eventually, Yurine leads the two the ramen shop that she invited Hotaru to.

"Jashin Chan, do you want ramen for lunch?" Yurine asks the devil as the trio approaches the ramen place.

Already knowing what the three were planning to eat, Hotaru stays silent but smiles eagerly. What's even funnier to him is that Yurine specifically asked Jashin Chan rather than him.

"Hmm, if I had to choose, I'd say I'm in the mood for rice." Jashin Chan answers honestly.

"No, your face says you want ramen." Yurine said.

"No, as I've said..."

"Didn't you say you wanted ramen?" Hotaru interrupts.

"Like I said, I..."

"You want to eat ramen."

"Well...I guess ramen is alright..." Jashin Chan quietly replies.

"I, for one, am pretty ok with ramen." Hotaru said as he walked towards the entrance. "Lucky break for me."

Jashin Chan clicks her tongue in annoyance, but follows the two inside the ramen house anyways. The three enter the ramen shop and an aroma of broth and soy sauce welcomes them. The owner of the restaurant is seen in the kitchen and recognizes Yurine and Hotaru and waves to them.

"Welcome!"

Before the group is a waitress with beautiful blond hair and an angelic face. When she looks at the three, she froze unusually.

"Ah! You!" Jashin Chan screams pointing at the waitress.

It's not unusual for Jashin Chan to make a scene, but for her to call someone out is not something you see everyday. Especially since she has a habit of forgetting people's faces and names.

"Your acquaintance?" Yurine asks.

"She tried to kill me!" Jashin Chan said angrily.

"Everyone is trying to kill you." Hotaru said calmly. "What does one more matter?"

Yurine's Childhood Devil FriendOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara