The Ice Devil Sisters.

I don't own Dropkick On My Devil.

"So hot." Hotaru sighs. "Man, this portable fan only circulates the hot air."

Another muggy day for Hotaru as he tries to keep cool with a fan, but the air is too humid to keep cool. At first, Hotaru takes off his shirt in an attempt to cool off, but the effectiveness isn't working as well as he had hoped as he's still sweating a storm. In another attempt, Hotaru decides to lay down on the floor. This is now his newest conclusion in attempting to cool down, but it's barely working.

Bring! Bring!

Hotaru looks on his table to see his cell phone go off. Hotaru looks at his home to see Yurine's number. Normally, she would walk to his place and knock since she's home right now. Then again, since he's half naked, it's probably better this way.

"Hello?" Hotaru asks as he picks up the phone.

"Hey, you busy?" Yurine asks.

"No, I'm trying to beat the heat." Hotaru sighs. "Another hot day."

"In that case, come over." Yurine said. "I have just the thing to help you."

"Huh? Ok, then. I'll put on some clothes and come on over." Hotaru said getting up

"Are you half naked again?" Yurine asks with an irritated sigh. "Get out of that habit."

"It's a guy thing. You won't understand." Hotaru answers as he goes through his drawers.

Click.

"Huh? Hello?"

Yurine hung up on him as it seemed like she didn't want to even bother with hearing his excuse. Hotaru sighs and finds a new shirt to wear. Hotaru then exits his room and walks over to Yurine's place.

Knock! Knock!

The door to Yurine's place opens up and a cool breeze releases from the room.

This sensation feels oddly familiar. Hotaru thought as he basked in the cool air.

Yurine looks at Hotaru and nods in appreciation for covering himself.

"Hey, someone wanted to see us." she said as she ushered her friend inside her place.

"Hello, are you the handsome human that my sister told me so much about?" asks an unfamiliar female voice.

Before Hotaru, is a beautiful blue haired woman who's wearing a white kimono. Next to her and sitting next to her is the little girl devil, Kori, who had the ice powers.

"Handsome is an exaggeration." Hotaru said, giving the pair a bow. "I can tell that you have no ill intent and that you are someone related to the little lady who helped us in the hot days."

"So well mannered." the woman giggled. "So you look and act as expected. You're nothing like incubus back in hell."

Hotaru and Yurine look at the ice devil in shock.

"You knew?" Yurine asks.

"How can you tell?" Hotaru asks, patting himself down. "Do I have some kind of scent?"

The older devil laughs in response to the human's reaction.

"I have a good eye for recognizing people." the devil said. "Also, anyone that my sister likes I do too."

Hotaru feels warm from this new development. The young ice devil runs up and hugs Hotaru for which he returns the favor with a head pat. The older devil gets up and walks towards Hotaru.

"My name is Yusa, an Imotou." Yusa greets with a bow.

"Ah, nice to meet you. I'm Hotaru." Hotaru greets back.