Why Won't She Die?!

I don't own Dropkick on my Devil.

~A nice relaxing day...

Hotaru walks back to his place with his backpack slung over his back. Today's college class hit hard and he can use some R&R.

"Goodbye, Yurine! Here's some special service! Let's see how someone dies by having their brains beaten out!"

Hotaru can only assume that Jashin Chan is attacking his friend. If he heard that coming from his friend's dorm not a few months ago, he would break into her room coming in to save her. Now, his priority is to put his stuff back in his room. Once Hotaru puts his things back in his room, he uses the spare key to open Yurine's room. Naturally, he decides to knock first.

"Come in." Yurine calls out.

"Hello?" Hotaru asks opening the door. "Oh, hi Medusa."

"Catch." Yurine said, tossing her friend a crowbar.

Hotaru is obviously perplexed on why Yurine would have this in her possession. Hotaru takes a look around the room. He sees a square package on the ground, a movie playing on a laptop, an nervous Medusa, and a queasy Jashin Chan. Finally, there was the crowbar that Hotaru is now holding.

"I get it now." Hotaru said. "Want the crowbar back?"

VRRrrrrrrrrrVRrrrrrr

"Don't worry." Yurine said, pulling out a chainsaw from out of nowhere. "That movie gave me a great idea."

In Yurine's hand, is a chainsaw that she has revved up. Hotaru watches as his friend cuts up the screaming devil to the point where words can't describe the state she's in. Medusa covers her mouth in horror as the blood of her fellow devil gets on her face.

"If I keep this up, there won't be anything left to regenerate." Yurine chuckles as she drops her chainsaw.

"As long as you got it out of your system." Hotaru said casually exiting Yurine's room. "I'm going to get some sleep."

"...Why won't...she die?" Jashin Chan manages to ask out loud.

~A few days later...

"Hah..."

"Did she do it again?"

"Why can't she be patient and wait until I find the book?"

"Probably want to get things over with. How many times has she attempted to kill you? Exceeded twenty, that's for sure."

"I don't know nor do I care."

Yurine and Hotaru are playing video games at Hotaru's room after finishing some of their college finals. Hotaru doesn't mind listening to Yurine vent since she really has no one else to talk about this without having people to ignore her. After all, who would believe that Yurine has summoned a devil, let the devil live with her, and that said demon attempts to kill almost every day.

"Since we have a three day break, why don't you take a vacation." Hotaru asks. "You know, away from the chaos?"

"It's fine." Yurine said. "I appreciate your concern, but it's nothing I can't handle. Besides, Jashin Chan will cause trouble if I leave her by herself."

"I mean, I could always help." Hotaru suggests.

"No, I don't want you to go out of your way to help with my problems." Yurine said. "You do enough for me outside of this devil business and you have a livestream schedule."

"If you say so." Hotaru said as he focused back on the game. "Wait, you know my livestream schedule."

"Maybe." Yurine said as she clicks away at her controller.