10th Anniversary of Serialization!

Everyone: Congratulations on the tenth anniversary!!

Odd: Not an official chapter, but thought this announcement should be worth mentioning.

Hotaru: Its a shame that in the chapter, the boys didn't get a single shred of notice.

Yurine: You guys got a panel.

Odd: You call this worthy of a panel?

Jashin Chan: A panel's a panel. The readers only care because the girls are dressed in dresses. Those suckers.

Hotaru: I don't want to hear that from someone who had their brains brutalized at the party.

Medusa: This is a time for celebrating. Please don't fight.

Minos: Save your breath, just enjoy the party.

Pekora: So much good food!

Poporon: Don't choke.

Yusa: Me and my sister are going to work hard to get into the next anime poster art.

Koji: Hmm!

Mei: Has anyone seen Orochimaru?!

Jashin Chan: Oh Shit!

Odd: I see a lot of new faces that have never been mentioned in this fic. There're some angels, vampires, a pair of jiangshi...Looking at all these characters make me realize how much more I have to write to fit everyone in...

Hotaru: Not to mention, trying to figure out how to add me in there.

Odd: Your the one who makes this fic a joy to write so don't put yourself down.

Yurine: It's fun for me to have a childhood friend, unlike the real deal.

Odd: Well, one can only hope that it'll happen canon. Anyways, next chapter won't come out for awhile as my other two fics take priority, but I hope that you and other readers will continue to read my work. Also, if there's any tags that I should add for social media updates, please let me know. I want to make sure I can show this to as many Dropkick to my Devil fans as I can. Until then, see you!