Four ♡

゚+*:ꔫ:*﹤  ﹥*:ꔫ:*+゚

"You can touch me anytime you need to."

Taehyun rolled onto the other side of his bed thinking about what Beomgyu had said to him yesterday. "I can't believe he actually said that!"

Flipping over for the tenth time already he imagined the brown haired boy's hands slowly making circles on his back, his head cuddled into his arms as Taehyun squeezed his waist.

He had to admit, the blonde haired boy never felt more embraced in his life. It was like out of all touches Beomgyu's was so different. Like he was missing out on it his whole life to be frank, he craved it.

He wanted his touch.

"You can touch me whenever you need to." Taehyun repeated that line in his head for the 100th time, 'Can I really...?' He thought.

The boy felt guilty. The whole reason why he was desperately trying to distance himself from Jake and Sunghoon was to avoid triggering his separation anxiety. So what excuse does it give him to touch Beomgyu? He knew it would trigger him. He would get too attached and eventually it would be a burden on Beom, he would definitely get annoyed.

Cuddling onto his plushie he imagined it was Beom, "But I miss his touch..."

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*    *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

(Two months later)

It's already been two months since then and students were finishing up their first term. The air was getting colder and X-mas was near. As for Taehyun and Beomgyu, they've been attached to the hip ever since. Within every opportunity Taehyun gets he would cling onto Beomgyu's arm. He would also often follow him to the washroom or spam text him in classes they didn't have with each other.

The two walk home from school together after their extra curricular duties, meet up at a spot to walk to school in the morning with each other, and the brown haired boy has been to Taehyun's house multiple times. Beomgyu is actually great friends with the blonde haired eight year old sister now as well.

Beomgyu wasn't sure what to label them as yet but he was pretty sure that the blonde haired was one of his closest friends now, no he was his best friend.

In terms of touching, the promise Taehyun made to himself had failed. There was no way he could bare putting a gap between Beomgyu and him, so he let him in. Does he regret getting attached to someone other than family? No. Frankly, it was the most alive the boy had felt his entire life.

Within these two months what really brought their friendship closer was that one night...

Birth giver♡: Honey I'm sorry but it's only for one night, we'll be back by tomorrow afternoon. Only a few hours, if it gets bad you know you can take the pills.

My loving Son Taehyunnie♡: But mom please!! You said you wouldn't spend the night. Dad and Mai are with you too! I can't handle all those hours, mom my anxiety I can't do this. I don't even think the pills will help.

Birth giver♡: Spend the night at your friends Beomgyu or tell him to come over? That'll help, but honey please just take the pill even if you think it wont work, take it for mom's sake okay? This is all to help you get better.

My loving Son Taehyunnie♡: Ok fine mom....gn. Love you.

The blonde haired boy felt exhausted. His family had left him to sleep over at his aunt's house who's getting married in a few days. He was supposed to come of course but there wasn't an extra room for him so by default, he was forced to stay home.