Nineteen ♡

。゚❃ུ۪ ❀ུ۪ ❁ུ۪ ❃ུ۪ ❀ུ۪ ゚

Rushing to his boyfriends house, Beomgyu could almost vomit from the guilt. The boy tends to not communicate his feelings very well hence why he ghosted Taehyun for two days after their fight. He did this knowing his boyfriends separation anxiety and how much this would affect him.

Even though all he wanted was an apology from Taehyun. How did he expect to get one if he didn't pick up his calls?

Which is why Beomgyu felt sick to his stomach, he knew this was his fault.

Ringing on the door bell eagerly, Beomgyu waited until he heard loud footsteps rushing towards him...almost like they were running.

Opening the door wide, a red faced Taehyun with dried tears wearing just a long white shirt with no bottoms jumped on Beomgyu. Clinging onto him dearly, squeezing the life out of him,  the brown haired let out a groan of pain but the other didn't notice. He was too excited to see him.

"I'm sorry! I'm sorry I'm sorry forgive me??" Taehyun whined still holding onto Beomgyu.

The brown haired felt like vomiting again, "No...I should be the one apologizing Fairy."

Looking up at him, "Why should you? I kept snapping at you for no reason. It wasn't fair!" Ruffling his head inside his chest, "I won't do it again Beom!"

Patting his back softy, "Let's go inside first hm? I don't want to worry you're family."

"..."

"..."

The two stayed in their position for a few more minutes, not one moving. Beomgyu tried but Taehyun refused to let go of him. Moving around, Taehyun clinged onto him like a koala.

"Taehyun babe...?"

Nodding his head in disagreement inside beomgyus chest, "No! I can't let go of you...I just got you back."

Beomgyu was shocked. Taehyun was clingy but never this clingy.

Picking him up from the front and walking inside the house kicking the door shut behind him. "I'll just carry you then." Beomgyu said with the other in his arms. Taehyun wrapped his legs around the other pouting.

Slowly taking off his shoes, Beomgyu was expecting family but saw no one in the kitchen. "Where are they?"

"Out."

"Then you must have been so anxious on your own...and I'm here ignoring you..I'm the worst." Beomgyu sighed, putting him down.

Taehyun still didn't let go of the hug after he was placed down, "It's okay Beomgyu, I don't blame you. I take responsibility for my actions."

"Let me take responsibility for mine too! I hurt you..."

Taehyun looked up at Beomgyu's sincere eyes and knew to take him seriously, "Okay okay. I forgive you babe." He tippy toes, hoping Beomgyu will still take his lips. Without hesitation Beomgyu leaned in to give him a peck on the lips.

Taehyun, still hugging Beomgyu singled him to take them to the couch. Chuckling a bit, "You don't have to be so clingy, I'm not going anywhere." He said holding Taehyun bridal style to the couch where the other just cuddled up on his lap placing his hands around his neck hugging him.

"I'm making up for the two days I didn't see you~"

"Alright, ha don't worry I love it when you're clingy." Beomgyu said rubbing circles around his back calming down.

Taehyun sighed In extreme relief, "Yes keep doing that." He patted the back on beomgyu's hair, "I need to calm down first then I'll tell you the reason why I acted like that at the cafe..what's really going on with me."