Fifteen ♡

Eidt: I removed smut (I don't think it's considered that cause I don't write details) from this chapter. Strictly fluff sorry!

⭑・゚゚・*:༅。.。༅:*゚:*:✼✿  ✿✼:*゚:༅。.。༅:*・゚゚・⭑

"Yeah...we already knew honey." Taehyun's mom said, holding onto Mr. Kang, nodding simultaneously.

"We're happy you came up and told us tho Son." Mr. Kang said.

The two boys stood there speechless while looking at each other, his parents already knew they were a thing? But how? Squeezing Beomgyu's hand the boy spoke, "S-so you know this means I-I'm g-gay right? You're okay with that...?"

Leaning towards their son they patted his hair, "Oh baby of course we are okay with it! Gay, straight , bi date whoever you want as long as you are happy."

Patting Beomgyu's shoulder, "You better take care of Taehyun, son." Mr. Kang said, sending a shiver down Beomgyu's back. 'S-son?' he thought to himself.

"O-of course sir, I will treasure him and never make him c-cry! I will do my best to be the best boyfriend ever!" Beom said with a tall back.

"Now now don't get too nervous. Beomgyu you've been Taehyun's closest friend for a while now, we know how sweet you are." Mr. Kang said.

"Mom, dad...I love you! Thank you." Taehyun said giving his parents a big hug, he was so grateful to have accepting and loving parents.

"Bring it in~" they all hugged excluding a nervous brown haired boy, "You too Beomgyu!" Mr. Kang said as all four of them hugged.

An angry Mia came from her room downstairs hearing the noise, "Eh group hug without me not fair!"

They all laughed signalling Mia to come and join the hug, as she ran up she looked at Beomgyu, "Oppa are you guys now soulmates?"

He chuckled, "Soulmates? You know what yes Mia we are, thank you for everything little one." Squeezing her cheeks, "You're so cute."

She smiled joining the hug, "Beomgyu Oppa likes me better than Taheyun ~" she said muffled into the brown haired arms.

"Ya!" Taehyun shouted.

⁺˚*・༓☾  ☽༓・*˚⁺‧͙

Taehyun let out a big sigh as he laid flat on his bed, staring at the ceiling.

A concerned Beomgyu standing at the door said, "was that a bad sigh or a good sigh?"

"It was easier than I thought?"

Making space, Beomgyu laid next to him, "That's a good thing. Right?" placing a kiss on his lips and looking at the other, "Well Your birthday is in two days!!"

Ruffling the brown haired hair Taehyun said, "Why are you more excited for it than me...that's sus." Turning towards him he said, "What are you planning?"

Flipping him over, getting on top of the blonde haired, "That's a s-e-c-r-e-t." he smiled, as he sent kisses down the others neck slowly making his way to chest, sliding his cold hands up his shirt. They laughed and continued to kiss each other as the kiss grew more and more aggressive, letting out a slight noise as Beomgyu's knee was brushing up against the other. Taehyun softly pulled Beomgyu off to catch a breath, "T-to much?" Beomgyu said concerned.

Slightly nodding, "No I j-just needed to catch my breath."

"Okay babe." Beomgyu kisses his forehead.