Thirteen ♡

。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆

Breathing heavily, the lights felt like it was spinning endlessly and were extremely bright. The hallways of the hospital felt like they were caving in on Beomgyu. The brown haired came as fast as possible after Mia had texted him saying Taehyun was in the hospital with no context. Wobbling, he spotted a short girl standing at the receptionist looking around, she saw Beomgyu and ran up to him.

"Beomgyu oppa you came!" Mia said, snapping Beomgyu back into reality.

Gasping for air, a paranoid Beomgyu said, "Mia! Where's Taehyun? Is he okay?!"

Grabbing onto his shirt, casing the brown haired to lean down towards the small girl, "Beomgyu Oppa calm down, It's okay Taehyun is fine." Beomgyu gulped and nodded his head, "Really?! that's a relief..thanks for texting me Mia. "

She continued to hold onto the panicked boy and lead him down the hallway to where Taehyun's room was. Beomgyu didn't care about the situation the two were in, he just needed to see for himself if Taehyun was okay or not. Mia opened the door where a pale Taehyun was on the hospital bed and his parents huddled over him.

Sitting up, Taehyun looked to see Mia but a figure behind her..."Beomgyu?!" Taehyun said.

The little girl ran up to her parents and dragged their hands to leave the room, "Mom, Dad lets give them a moment."

Mia was the sweetest eight year old ever, Taehyun often called her an angel. She was so understanding at a young age, she knew that Taehyun thinks of Beomgyu as more than just a friend, she thought of them as soulmates. She's also pretty close with Beomgyu, the older always plays games with her when Taehyun doesn't want to. Which is why she noticed the two stopped talking and wanted to help them solve this, to bring them together again.

Taehyun's parents left the room knowing they two haven't been talking as well, "Of course. Beomgyu honey nice to see you, take your time." Locking the door behind them.

Standing in shock, Beomgyu stared at the other sitting up on the hospital bed with the iv on him, looking pale and tired. Legs shaking a bit, the boy could feel his eyes watering. Still silent, the blonde haired boy glanced to the side and whispered, "Mia told you.."

Finally speaking he said, "What happened to you?"

"I just fainted. Im okay, I haven't been eating regularly and my anxiety attacks have been getting worse..." Trying to take off the iv he sighed, "All this is a bit excessive."

Feeling like a weight has lifted off his shoulder the brown haired boy fell to his knees, sighing in relief the tears finally started flowing down. The cold air from the open window, hit the room sending a cold breeze down their backs. At a loss for words Taehyun felt all the emotions he's been keeping up start building up, he could feel it in his throat.

"I thought something really bad happened to you! You have no idea how worried I was!! I really couldn't take it..if something happened to you I don't think I could live. Nothing in this world makes me feel happy more than you just existing does."

Beomgyu wasn't thinking, he just spoke what truly was on his mind. Slowly getting off his bed, the other wobbled a bit, taking off his iv running towards a sobbing Beomgyu on the ground.

Embracing him in his arm, Taehyun hugged him tightly, rubbing his hair. He felt like he was holding the most precious thing in the world, kissing his head he said, "Beomgyu I'm sorry. Don't cry. I'm okay, I'm okay so please.."

Hugging him back, the taller tried to control his tears, "Mhm. I'm so happy you're okay."

Holding him up, Taehyun told him to take a seat on the bed, getting on his knees and asked him if wanted water.

"You're the sick one! You should be resting back in bed, why did you take out the iv?!"

Holding onto his knees he smiled, resting his head on the brown haired knees, "It wasn't supposed to be like this.."

The brown haired boy patted Taehyun's hair and played around with it, "What do you mean..?"

"Us talking again...look I'm the one touching you again. No matter what I can't resist you...it's like your my medicine. Nothing really works anymore to calm me down, not even music. Expect you. Beomyu, your touch, your breath, your everything. It's like medicine to me."

"...."

Beomgyu pulled Taehyun up and tightening his thighs around him, he grabbed his shoulders and brought him in closer placing his lips on his. It was a rough and aggressive kiss, using tongue the two melted into each other. Realising, gasping for air, Taheyun looked at the other confused as to why he suddenly kissed him. "I need to tell you something."

Taehyun nodded, gulping, taking a seat beside him. "Go ahead..."

Touching his hands, the boy had been waiting to say this for a while, "I'm in love with you, Kang Taehyun. More than best friends, I really love you more than anything. I don't know what to call what we have going on with each other but...I need to make it clear, my feelings for you."

Crying Taehyun whispered, "Do you really..?"

Wiping the tear drop, "Yes." Chucking a bit, "Why are you now crying?"

Holding onto his hand on his face the blonde haired boy said, "But I'm so scared. Of loving you, that'll just become a burden. You'll get sick of me. I'm too touchy, too attached. I'm already so consumed by you...look where it got me. To a hospital bed."

"Taehyun what are you-"

"I thought you were over me! When I asked you to go to Archie's you got so annoyed...see I was being too clingy. You also hid from me the fact you were going to Soobin's house, talking to him and that you guys made up. Why? Because you find me annoying right..."

Shocked about what he was hearing, the boy started to reflect on his actions and realized he might have been too harsh to Taehyun that day, guilt started to take over, "No! It's because I'm so non-sholcat...I'm not used to talking and expressing myself so I come off as dry...which is rude. I need to fix that." continuing on, "I'm sorry I made you feel that way, I don't find you annoying! Never...not even once. But how do you know about the Soobin thing? I promise I was keeping it from you because I didn't want to anger you because last time...you got angry and-"

"I wasn't angry! I was just jealous..and your relationship with Soobin makes me insecure..." unable to find the right words Taehyun just ended up crying again.

Knowing he was in need of touch, Beomgyu leaned in and tucked his face in his shoulder letting him cry it out, rubbing circles around his back to calm him down. "It's okay, I understand, you don't have to say any more.."

"I love you Taehyun, not Soobin not anyone but you."

Taehyun sniffled and gripped onto Beomgyu's shirt as his way of saying he understands.

"..."

"What if your parents walk in now...it's been awhile since they left." Beomgyu said, lifting the mood.

The two laughed, looking at each other, "I love you too Beomgyu if it's not already obvious.."

The brown haired stared at him for a second, starstruck, and then leaned in for another kiss until they heard the door creak open. Jumping away from each other, eight year Mia walked in.

Looking at the two she already knew, "Made up?" she said as Beomgyu and Taehyun both walked up to her to give her a hug.

"Our cupid angel, what would we do without you??<3"

Take care