Eighteen ♡

⭒❃.✮:▹  ◃:✮.❃⭒

"Soobin come downstairs!" This was the second time his stepmom yelled from the living room to come eat the food she set on the table.

It was day 5 of being grounded oh and that included no school...that should be illegal. Well since the blue haired got grounded on a Thursday he technically only missed two days of school but still, it was the most extreme he's ever been grounded for. In anger, Soobin ignored his step mom calling him the first two times, the third time he knew to come down.

Sighing he walked downstairs and saw a set table and his step mom with an apron on in the kitchen smiling at him. Soobin felt a shiver down his spine, everything looked too perfect.

His dad was sitting on the table which had a lot more food set than usual. There were pancakes with drizzled chocolate, whip cream on the side, multiple drinks , sausage and eggs. Who was all this food for?

"Son, come sit and eat." His dad singled him to sit in the seat in front of him.

His step mom Immediately moved the chair for him, "I can sit on my own.." Soobin whined.

This was weird.

Really weird.

'Why are we acting like a perfect happy family?' Soobin thought to himself.

Fixing himself a plate his dad stared at him with remorse full eyes. One with regret but most of all love. Like he was looking at the most precious thing in the world.

"Son you can go back to school starting Monday and I stopped drinking by the way."

"You what?!" Choking up the eggs he just swelled.

Handing him water while he aggressively choked his dad said, "Yeah I've been in rehab for a while now. It's not the best but I'm trying...I won't be drinking for a while."

Looking shocked, Soobin felt a weight lifted off his shoulder, the boy thought his dad would never change. It was the bare minimum but looking into his eyes Soobin saw light, he saw his old dad.

"Dad..." he whimpered.

"Your dad is trying really hard. I-I'm proud of him. Ever since he decided to take rehab he's changed really..it's time for me to change to."

Soobin slowly turned at his step mom who had tearful eyes, no way this was happening. Her too? The witch is actually willing to change?

In pettiness Soobin scoffed, "Well that's shocking seeing how you were the one who made dad this way."

"Soobin!" Mr. Choi yelled as his wife nodded her head at Mr. Choi, telling him it's okay.

Grabbing another pancake, Soobin kissed his teeth, "What?" He whispered under his breath.

What was so shocking? Soobin thought to himself. The boy could never bring himself to like his step mom after all she did...there was no way. He truly believed that she was a witch and everything started going downhill when she came into their lives.

Also, the way she used to insult Soobin's birthmother...unforgivable.

"I know I've been...the worst to you...and words can't describe how shitty of a step mom I've been but Soobin. I'm sorry. I'm trying to start over so please. Let me try." She said sincerely.

Crying a bit, sniffing in his tears, he said loudly, "Yeah whatever." Forcing food down his throat. He really felt like crying because for the first time in forever...he felt like he had a family again.

︵‿︵‿୨♡୧‿︵‿︵. ︵‿︵‿୨♡୧‿︵‿︵

"And then she actually apologized for the first time in like ten years." Soobin said.

"Woah. Well it's a start." Yeonjun said, holding his boyfriend's hand.

"Yeah yeah! A start of a new era. You should be happy!" Beomgyu added on.

"Yeah I guess...thanks guys. Also for hanging out with me today on such short notice."

Beomgyu and Yeonjun both smiled, "Of course!" They said at the same time.

Soobin smiled, today was his first day he was un grounded so he took advantage and called yeonjun to hang with him and asked Beomgyu if he wanted to come along and surprisingly he said yes. Beomgyu doesn't like third wheeling so the blue haired was shocked he agreed

"Three large Brown sugar milk teas, order 43!" The waiter yelled.

Yeonjun grabbed the receipt and offered to grab their drinks for them.

As he left Soobin slammed the table causing a day dreaming Beomgyu to center his attention on Soobin, "What man!" He yelled.

"Beomgyu what's up with you and Taehyun? Still not talking?!" Soobin said wanting to know the tea.

Beomgyu sighed, last Friday when Taehyun and him got into a fight ...they haven't talked since then.

"I don't want to talk to him right now and-" he was cut off by a vibrating noise. "Taehyun again." He sighed looking at his phone.

"Well, are you going to answer him?"

Sighing, "Let me put it on silent mode." Beomgyu said

"No." Soobin grabbed his phone and clicked the green button.

Line connected.

Mouthing upset, 'Why did you do that!' Beomgyu mouthed.

🐿: B-Beomgyu...I'm -sorry- where are you ??

A sniffling Taehyun said on the phone, a worried Soobin mouthed to Beomgyu, 'he's crying!' Trying to get the brown haired boy to feel some type of sympathy for his sobbing boyfriend on the phone.

Feeling a ting in his heart, Beomgyu said: Ya! Are you crying?

🐿: I-I *continuous weeping noises*

Beomgyu felt 20 emotions all at once, 🐻: Please just stop crying...

🐿: S-sorry..*continuous sniffing and sobbing noises*

🐻: Ugh...where are you?! I'm coming right now.

🐿: H-huh? H- home..

Line disconnected.

"Beomgyu-" Soobin said to an upset Beomgyu who stood out of his seat.

"Our drinks are here~" Yeonjun said. "Hm, is everything okay?" He said looking at the two best friends.

"Go to him." Soobin smiled, "You idiot. Make sure you apologize too for making the poor boy worry like that."

Beomgyu nodded and ran out of the cafe.

"Y-your drink! Wait!" Yeonjun said but he was already gone.

"It's okay baby~ let's have it ourselves!" Soobin said to a confused Yeonjun. "Beomgyu has something he needs to do"

Yeonjun nodded and took a seat poking his straw in his drink. He excitedly smiled, "Ah!" he said.

It was his favourite part of getting bubble tea.

Soobin admired his boyfriend, placing his hands on his cheeks, "So cute~" he mumbled.

I'm back updating new chapters again~ thank you for waiting