Ten ♡

**✿❀ ❀✿**

Spring break was coming to an end In a few days while one pair was happy and the other was miserable.

The happy pair, Yeonjun and Soobin didn't spend one second away from each other during the break.

On the other hand, Taehyun cut off all communication with Beomgyu. Blocked his number, doesn't answer the door and hasn't spoken a word to him after he said he wanted to end "whatever they had going on".

Beomgyu was miserable.

~

"Thanks for letting me stay over Yeonjun, I'm sorry I'm staying for so long." He said, cuddling into Yeonjuns chest.

To comfort the other, Yeonjun offered that Soobin sleeps over at his house during the whole break so he doesn't have to be alone and he can help him get his mind over the rejection, also he's still avoiding his dad.

Holding the taller In his arms,tucked in his chest, the pink haired was scrolling on his phone, "I already said it's okay~ you have a habit of saying thank you excessively you know."

Soobin peaked his head up facing Yeonjun, "What are you up to?"

Inches away from each other's faces Yeonjun said, "Thinking about how pretty you are."

"Ehh you've been saying that all week. Do you flirt with just anyone?"

"No just you." Redirecting his focus back on his phone, "Hmm I'll tell you about it later."

Soobin never knew he was the clingy type, until he met Yeonjun. Something about him was like a magnet, he wanted to stick by the boy's side.

Finally getting out of bed the pink haired boy stretched, "Let's go out for fresh air."

.・゜゜・  ・゜゜・.

"You like that? Try this one instead ''Yeonjun handed Soobin a different pair of outfits for the fourth time. "You know baby blue is really your colour now go on! Try this on!" Pushing him back into the changing room.

"Can we move on to the next store please?" Soobin sighed looking at the changing room at his current outfit. A 90s windbreaker, with a baby blue shirt, I mean it wasn't bad at all Yeonjun had great taste in style.

Walking up to the taller holding him from the waist the pink haired boy pouted, "Are you not having fun? This is to distract you.."

He nodded his head, "Don't worry too much Yeonjun!!" Holding his hand, "You've already done enough. I had so much fun spending time with you this spring break. It really did help a lot."

Looking at the mirror the boy found their position amusing, I mean Yeonjuns hands were wrapped around his waist and Soobin was holding his hand.

He chuckled a bit, "Wait why do we look like a couple?"

Chuckling Yeonjun decided to take advantage of the situation, "We can be if you want." Yeonjun said slowly, closing the changing room curtains behind them. Rubbing his nose against the skin on his neck he whispered, "Soobin I like you."

Slowly pulling the pink haired off him Soobin clenched his fists looking away, "Don't lie."

Coming closer he said, "No I'm serious. I like you and I want to give you the world." He continues on touching his hair, "Only if you give me a chance."

"Yeonjun I..."

"Still not over Beomgyu?" Yeonjun said, causing Soobin's face to drop, guess he was right. Holding his hands the pink haired boy gave a pled,

"Give me a chance. Be my boyfriend for a while and I will make you get over him. If you don't have feelings for me after that then I'll give up."

Soobin looked at the boy shocked but knew he was serious when he saw his determined eyes. 'Yeonjun is really serious?' The boy couldn't help but smile. Yes he wasn't over his thirteen year old crush Beomgyu but he'll be lying if he said that he didn't feel anything towards Yeonjun.

This could be the start of a new beginning for him.

"Okay I'll do it, I'll be your boyfriend."

Take care!!