- vingt-deux -

Ashton's POV

"Mum, I need your advice. Should I go on tour and leave Emma?"

"Honey, I think it's a great opportunity and she's be happy for you."

"But I don't wanna leave her."

"You need to do what's best for you Ashton."

My mother was right, I hated how right she was but I do not want to leave Emma and everything behind for six months. It was time I told Emma the truth.

****

Just the two of us were walking, going on a nature hike. I thought it would be a good idea to go out, relax and just leave the world behind. We stopped by a flowing river to take a break because Emma's feet were giving up out on her.

"So Ashton, what's up? You haven't talked to me in like a day."

"That's the thing we need to talk." Her face became perplexed and she looked worried.

"Is everything okay with us?"

"Yeah, I love you."

"Are you gonna die?" She asked sarcastically.

"No......"

"Then spit it out Ash."

I sighed sitting on the huge rock, patting the seat beside me signaling her to come sit beside me. Emma sat down and I played with my fingers, trying to find the words to say.

"Emma, the band got an offer to go on tour with Hot Chelle Rae."

"Yay! I'm so happy for you." She said hugging me.

"It's an American tour though, so I'm leaving Australia."

"When?"

"In two days."

"But that's before graduation."

"Well yeah I'll get my diploma early and then I'm out of here."

Emma's POV

" I'll miss you, Emma."

Ashton placed his both hands on cheeks and I knew it was hard for him. He held me tightly against his chest wrapping his arms around me.

"Ashton I want you to go."

I knew what I said, I had no intentions of keeping him away from his dreams, this was a once in a lifetime opportunity and it was only for six months.

Right?

This should not be that hard.

He kissed the top of my head and I just wanted it to last forever. Heat was given out from his clothes which made his hugs warm as ever.

"I love you Ashton." I kissed his cheek intertwining our fingers and seconds after he fell backwards into the river, bringing me down with him.

"Ashton!" I cried getting myself up and standing in the river tugging on his arm for him to get. Ashton stood and wiped the water drops off of his face, looking as hot as fùck. The water dripped down his face and it was torturing and turning me on without him knowing.

The water was freezing and I wrapped my arms around my chest trying to get warmth. He rest his hands on my hips pulling me closer causing me to jerk forward and hold unto his shoulders. Ashton's forehead touched mine and he breathed heavily. Looking at me intently he shifted the wet hair out of my face and my eyes were focused on the bottom of the river.

I had no idea what I was doing, I never had a boyfriend before Ashton so it was all strange to me. We only kissed once and to me that was an accident.

The hot air that came out his mouth touched my lips and I felt him leaning in closer. Our lips crashed together and my eyes were closed. I almost fell back but he grabbed unto my arms, kissing me pationately.

My stomach was tied in knots and my insides felt hot like I was about to explode as our lips parted. I looked up and I saw a satisfied grin on his face, which slowly turned into a frown.

"I'm so sorry that I'm leaving you."

"It's okay Ashton, I want you to go."

I was proud of Ashton, he deserved to go on tour, but I will miss him. I knew I shoyld not be selfish so I let him go.

-

Tbh I never had a boyfriend or my first kiss so I'm clueless just like Emma.Wtf did I just write for you guys oMg.

SECRETS REVEALED NEXT CHAPTER