- dix-sept -

Emma's POV

I have no idea what to get Ashton for Christmas. I was at the mall in Hot Topic shopping for Christmas presents. We just left from the therapist's office with my aunt and Ashton's mom.

"So you going under the mistltoe?" He teased while I examined the tops hanging from the clothes rack.

"No." I snapped, he frowned.

"Fine then babe, I'll get you." he stretched and put his arms around my shoulder,"I can call you that right?"

"Yeah babe." we both giggled.

We were about to walk out of the store when my eyes caught on something.

"Ash can you pwease go order pizza?" I begged with puppy dog eyes, until he gave in. Ashton walked out of the store and went to the food ourt.

My eyes were caught on this box of bandanas. I knew exactly what to get him, I handed the cashier two hundred dollars and walked out the door feeling confident about my gift.

I walked into the food court and I saw Ashton, his mom and Aunt Lena already eating.

"What took you so long?" Ashton said, shoving a slice of pizza in his mouth. I took my seat and Aunt Lena began talking.

"So each year I have like this Christmas party and I wanted to have one now, it's gonna be a grand one, in a hall and everything."

"Can I invite a few people?" I questioned, having Luke, Calum and Michael in mind.

"Yeah sure, the more the merrier." she laughed.

"It's gonna be on Christmas night, so Ashton and Anne remember to tell everyone your booked that night"

"Yeah sure." Anne laughed.

Ashton's POV

I had a feeling Emma bought me my present. She stared at me and I kept my face serious until she began to laugh and then I began to giggle uncontrollably. I could not wait until she saw my present.

He brown hair got caught in her mouth when she tried to bite into her pizza. I took a napkin and eased myself off the chair and proceeded to wipe her lips. She smiled, grabbing unto my hand that held the napkin.

"Don't get all lovey- dovey here." Anne Marie teased. I blushed, handing Emma the napkin, sitting down feeling awkward.

"Mmmh so you guys a couple yet?"

"Maybe......" Emma muttered.

"Well I'd b most happy to have Emma as my daughter-in-law." I almost choked on my soda.

"Mum!" I shouted.

"Well it's true, I know you love Emma." she teased.

"Oh young love, trust me Emma loves Ashton alot, she won't shut up about him." Aunt Lena added.

"That's enough." Emma blushed.

Both our heads were bent down, trying to hide our red faces. I know that I needed to give Aunt Lena some credit. She made Emma happier by coming to Australia and she told me to tell Emma exactly how I felt. I am really grateful for her.

****

Emma's POV

I spent the whole day searching for a dress to wear at the party tomorrow. Aunt Lena and my grandmother was out making last minute preparations, I was at home with Ashton on the couch and I had just put Todd down for his nap.

I slumped down on the couch and sighed.

"I love you babe." he kissed my hair. I leaned in cuddling his chest.

"I love you too Irwin."

-

This story is before Ash wore bandanas and well Emma will introduce him to a more punk lifestyle lol.

I really wish I coulda publish this chapter earlier, sorry it's late but I'll publish two more chapters today!!!!!!! YAY!!! :D