- neuf -

I wanted to do something nice for Ashton when he came out of the hospital. I ended up deciding to have a picnic at the park. I had everything planned out and nothing could go wrong - at least I hoped so -

I was just finished setting up the picnic blanket so I went to call Ashton who was down by the river. "Ashton!" I shouted, taking a few steps down the hill.

I screamed at the top of my lungs as I fell down the hill, and tripped on a rock and I went sliding down the hill. I landed right in front of Ashton. He quickly pulled me up and asked me if I was okay.

I was covered in grass and my clothes got stained from the mud.

"No, Ash, I'm not okay."

I was in a lot of pain my stomach and feet were aching as he helped me get up the hill. Ashton put his arm around my waist and I put my arm around shoulders.

When we reached up the hill he helped me sit down on the blanket. Sitting right beside me, he gently wiped the grass and dirt off, of my face and slowly strocked my arm. They had a bruise on my arm and he kissed it, to make me feel better as it really put a smile on my face.

The sun decided to go into hiding behind the clouds, as the skies began to cry lightly.

"Ugh. It's raining now!" I cried as I tried to get up to seek shelter.

"You're not going anywhere......" and he pulled me into the rain.

"Ash, are you going crazy?" He did not listen.

"Don't you like it Em? The feel of the soothing rain on your skin, and that fresh smell? It drives me crazy."

I stood there, the rain really felt great, as I stretched both my arms out catching the sky's teardrops.

"See, now that's what I'm talking about." and he joined me.

I tried to walk slowly, toward him but I almost slipped as he caught me. I looked into his green eyes as he had his hands on my shoulders. The raindrops fell in our hair, rolling down our cheeks then unto our clothes making us both soaking wet, head to toe. This time we both slowly moved in, I put my arms around his neck as our noses touched, then our lips.

I had my eyes closed as I raced my fingers through his shaggy, but wet hair. I opened my eyes and saw him staring at me.

My first kiss was from Ashton. A boy who I had no intentions of getting together with.

I ran out of the rain comepletely shocked about that. A flashback of his hazel eyes played in my mind, I did not want to be more than friends. The rain poured down on me and I was drenched, my clothes were stuck to my body as I wondered the streets not knowing or caring about where I was going.

"This wasn't suppose to happen." I cried, but everytime I closed my eyes I saw Ashton.

-

- I added a romantic part. Seeeeee we're actually getting somewhere lol.

-Also thank you again if you:

Voted/commented/added to your reading list or even recommended.

It's greatly appreciated bc i never thought my first fanfic would have 11k to me, that's insane........