- dix-neuf -

Emma's POV

I descended from the spiral staircase wearing a blue, flowing dress that reached my ankle. It had silver beadings by the bust and a sweatheart neckline. I wore silver high heels that I could barely walk in, but I had no choice but to.

All eyes were on me and for that moment I was the center of attention. I bit my lip staring at the crowd of people I was about to descend in front of. My eyes got caught on the boy wearing a red bandana with a tux.

He rocked it.

Ashton's POV

Emma came down the stairs looking as beautiful as ever in her blue dress. He hair was flowing down her shoulder and she anxiously bit her bottom lip. I could sense how shy she felt. Her pearly eyes gazed into mine, a small smile appeared on her face as she got to the last step where I stood waiting for her. I wore a red bandana with my tux - I actually liked wearing bandanas that will be part of my outfit now -

"I see you love my bandanas." she said to me "I'm getting used to it, Do you like it darling?"

"Yeah, you look perfect."

I put out my hand and she gently placed her little fingers on mine interlocking them as we walked to our seats by the table.

Emma's POV

"I see you love my bandanas."

"I'm getting used to it, Do you like it darling?"

"Yeah, you look perfect." I told him. He opened his hand for me put and I placed mine into his, intwining them into each other as we walked to our seats by the table. - I made it without stumbling on anything - was all I could think of at the moment. My aunt walked up unto the stage in the front of the room introducing herself and making a toast.

"Here's to Christmas and family." she said, we all took a sip of non- alcoholic wine. A few more toast were made before the damce floor was open to couples.

"So Em, you wanna waltz?"

"Ash I can't waltz." he smirked

"I can't either, who cares? It's fun." he grabbed my wrist and tried to get me off the chair.

"No." I cried

"Fine then babe." he sighed taking his seat.

Helena walked up to our table.

"Guys come on are you gonna dance?"

"Well Emma here doesn't want to."

"That won't do." she said nodding her head. She grabbed both our wrists and forced us up.

"How do we do this?" Ashton asked holding out his hands, giggling.

"Wow Ash, you wanna dance but you got no idea either." I teased and he shrugged his shoulders.

"Look at that couple." I said, pointing to a middle aged couple dancing. Ashton put his hand on my waist, I put my hand on his shoulder and our hands were clasped together. He took two steps forward and I took two steps backward and so forth.

"Stop being so shy and look me in the eye." he said calmy, removing his hand from my waist and lifting my chin.

I looked him directly in the eye and I saw my reflection in them. He smiled, twirling me around and the seam of my dress flew in the air. My feet got entangled with each other and I tripped but Ashton caught me in his arms. He pulled me up and my face leaning against his chest, I wrapped my arms around his back. His lips were pressed against my head.

"Couples you can take your seat now." A voice boomed out of the speakers.

We sat down and dinner was served. After eating the dance floor was opened for everyone and of course Ashton wanted to dance.

"Oh come on Em let's dance." he said pulling me to the dance floor.

"No I told you already I can't dance."

"Okay fine then."

I stood on the dance floor and watched Ashton dance. He took off his bandana and started flinging it in the air. I laughed hard at the sight of him trying to dance.

"What?" He questioned.

"You're the worst dancer ever"

"Oh so you're better than me?"

"I don't know." I blushed with my face down.

"Then let's see."

I started moving my hips slowly until I began dancing. The D.J played a variety of music dating back to oldies and to now.

I realized if Ashton could dance that awful, I could not be any worst than that, so I danced exactly how I wanted to.

It was eleven p.m and the D.J played his last song and my feet were aching and I was completly drenched in sweat. We walked off the dance floor and headed to the hall door, where we stood waiting on our families.

"I actually had a good time tonight, thanks Ash."

"No prob, see you should listen to me more often." he smiled.

"Yeah, yeah." I moaned. I was about to hug him when he giggled.

"Look up Emma." I watched up at the door fram only to see mistloe dangling above our heads.

"Oh shit, fúck you Ashton."

"Gotcha!" He grinned with a devilish smile coming closer.

"Ugh Ashton." I pouted blushing "You still gotta kiss me" he giggled stretching out his arms to embrace me and puckering his lips. My lips touched his and my stomach had a funny feeling. I pulled away hoping that no one saw that when I noticed Lauren standing in front of us snickering.

"You just kissed Emma." she said shyly and we both blushed.

"We all saw that" Anne Marie said walking up to us.

"Hey, I even got a pic." Helena said showing us the pic on her camera.

"Shìt." I said under my breath, Ashton held unto my hands tightly while I bit my bottom lip nervously.

"Aw you guys look so cute together." they all gushed.

"Fùck you Irwin."

-

Like fùck. Ash with a tux and bandana

Fun fact: that dancing scene actually happened to me omf. I got dragged out and everything also it was recorded what an embarrassment ugh.

HAPPY NEW YEARS!!!!!!!!!