- six -

I tried to forget everything that just happened and relax, for once in my life. I was never in a hurry to grow up but it happened, the world scared me and I felt as though no one cared about me and my problems. I was right.

My family was a good one, bad things just happen to good people.

Ashton slowly moved his hand towards my left hand and gripped it. I really did not want him to let go so I held unto his hand as tightly as I could.

It was the first time someone ever treated me this way. Ashton helped me, unlike my own family who just watched me crash to the ground. My stone cold heart just broke to a thousand pieces. He was like my guardian angel who God sent down for me in my time of need, I was grateful.

The stars shimmered brightly and it looked so peaceful and calm until one star came down and then they all began to fall. It reminded me about people, who once had everything but their world began to fall apart.

"Look, a shooting star!" Ashton shouted, pointing it out with excitement. It looked beautiful it looked like glitter in rain.

For the first time in my life I felt like someone was there for me. I wad calm but then I closed my eyes, the visions of what happened tonight re-surfaced, my mind was always at war. I quivered at those thoughts giving Ashton's hand a tight squeeze.

Our shoulders touched, he turned his head towards mine, I faced him and stared into his green eyes. His dimples were exposed and the cool, night winds blew gently in his hair.

I was shivering, leaning in closer, trying to get warmth from Ashton until finally, he pulled me in and I rested my head on his chest. This never happened before, I was knew to all this, but I liked it.

I never had someone showing me affection or giving me hugs but I had this opportunity now, so I took advantage of it.

-

Wtf this chapter is so short.

PLEASE VOTE

COMMENT

ADD TO LIBRARY xx.