- vingt-cinq -

Ashton's POV

Emma and I dedicated a day to forgive and forget. We first apologized to all pur family members for the inconvenience we caused. I apologized to my mom for scarimg her like that.

My career is becoming successful and if she did not force me into rehabiltaion I could have been dead by now and I never would have knew that girls could actually like me. There was one other thing I needed to do. I needed to talk to Helena and my dad. That was impossible unless I guest starred on Long island Medium.

I walked to the cemetery, because there I could talk to them, well their remains. I knelt down by their gravestones and sniffled.

"I'm sorry." I cried, "i never meant for this too happen and I regret those moments and my words."

I left flowers on their graves, hoping that my dad and Helena would forgive me. They most likely did.

Emma's POV

I decided to visit my mom at the rehabilitation center, this was one of the hardest things I have ever done in my life but I needed to make things right between us or at least talk to her. The door opened and I sat down on chair with a table in front of me, waiting for the guards to bring my mother out.

"Let go of me!" I heard a voice scream, I recognized that voice, it was my mother the guards dragged her to the seat, literally and I was startled by her appearance. She was not going that well, by the looks of it.

"Emma what the hell are you doing here?" She scoffed.

"I came to see you." I said, fiddling with the thread on my sleeve. I felt nervous in her presence, it was like the past all over again.

"If you want money I don't have."

"I dont want money," I paused wondering why would she think so low about me, "i just hoped that we could've forgiven each other." I tried to hold back my tears, regretting saying those words. She was most likely going to make fun off me.

"So I'm suppose to forgive you after what happened to Grace?" She scoffed.

"It wasn't my fault, Grace chose to die for me " my voice trailed off.

"Oh, Emma, I appreciate you trying to get in my good book but it will never happen."

I didn't say a word more. I left the centre without being forgiven and feeling hurt. Deep down inside I knew I forgave her but I knew she never forgave me.

[10 Months Later]

I was seeing Ashton off for the last time before he leaves to go on tour with One Direction. I hugged Calum, Luke and Michael and they gave me and Ashton a few minutes together.

"We'll make sure to keep Ash away from strippers." Calum winked.

"Thank you Calum." I sighed.

Their flight number got called and held my breath, taking in these last moments.

"Bye Emma." He said hugging me. I hugged him back, griping on his shirt tightly, trying to make this moment last. He breaked out of the hug and he walked away, dragging his suitcase along.

Ashton turned around and glanced at me and walked again, my eyes turned red and that awful feeling in my stomach was there.

"Ashton, wait!" I shouted, running towards him, moments before he left the check-out point. He turned around sighing, smiling at me.

"I love you." I said for the last time, intertwining our fingers for the last time, and kissing him passionately for the last time.

I hugged him once more, holding in the pain my heart was baring.

"I'll miss you." Ashton kissed me on the forehead, waving to me and proceeded to meet with the rest of the boys. I licked my lips, letting these terrible things go away. Forgetting the past, but remembering Ashton, the one who meant the most to me.

-

Well this is the last chapter of this book.

Thank you to everyone who supported and read this shìt!! Ilysm

Im writing another book soon..... ya know the one I've been trying to promote to you guys? LOS ANGELES|| A.I.