Chapter Eleven: He's Packing

https://www.wattpad.com/story/246780336-devil%27s-babydoll Devil's Babydoll by mattyhealysbum is one of my new favorites! Y'all go check it out it is so good. 

"Baby, if anything happens you call me right? And I want you to call me at lunch, and any of your breaks," Damien said, rubbing her back as she sat on his knees, facing him in Alyssa's office. 

"Oh stop, she's going to be fine. I'll be here the whole time and the only other workers here are Lorelei, Max, Karley, and Charlie," Alyssa said, knowing her brother was overreacting. 

"Alyssa, shut the fuck up I wasn't talking to you," he grumbled. 

"Damey," Lily scolded, her fingers playing absentmindedly with his rings. 

"Sorry my pretty girl," he cooed, his tone switching. 

"N-no, apologize to Lyssie."

"I'm sorry Alyssa," he said, knowing he would do anything Lily would tell him. 

"Mmmm, sure," his sister said through narrowed eyes. 

"Well, I have to go head back home I have a work call soon. Be a good girl for me right? If you want me to pick you up at anytime, you just let me know okay?"

"Yes, I-I'll call you during all my breaks!" She giggled. Damien sighed, kissing her head. 

"Walk me out?" He asked and she nodded quickly before getting up. Her hand wrapped around one of his thick fingers and he couldn't help but smile down at his girl. Today she was wearing a little floral midi skirt with a white sweater. Damien made sure she wore nike pros under it, she had a habit of bending down without realizing her whole butt was exposed. 

At the door, Damien stopped walked. "You're gonna have a great day my little flower," he said, encouragingly. 

"Mhmmmm," she muttered before burying her face into the crewneck Damien wore. 

He rubbed circles on her back, letting her stay the way she was for as long as she wanted. 

"I am so proud of you already, okay? You're always such a good girl for me and  I know that you're very scared and nervous but I am one call away and I know that you can do it, you're so much stronger than you think."

"I'm gonna miss you," she pouted after she stood back from him.

"Mmm, I'll miss you more, my little flower," he chuckled. "When we get home, we can do whatever you want okay?" 

She nodded, looking up at him.

"I have to go my pretty girl, I love you," he cooed, kissing her forehead before turning and walking out the door. He waved before climbing in his car and drove off. 

Lily missed him too much- she missed the way his strong arms held her tight and the way his eyes shone when he looked at her. But she was determined to do this. 

She walked into the kitchen and took a deep breathe. She threw on an apron before getting out some ingredients to make the famous banana bread. 

"How you doing, Lils?" Alyssa said as she walked in. 

"I-I'm good..." she trailed off. 

"Well, you're doing a great job. Charlie should be here soon so I'll have to introduce you two." 

Lily smiled, eager to make new friends. 

Just as she put another batch of banana bread in the oven, in walked a guy. He was tall and slim wearing a purple crew neck crop top with some baggy ripped jeans. He's so pretty oh my gosh!