TEN.

CAMERON OWENS
9:30PM

The night was going well

The night was going well. The place was nice and I met many business recruiters. It felt like a slave auction though, trying to sell myself to these people. I already knew my strengths and my capabilities.

I was great with math and logistics however, I didn't like dealing with people. I think I'm going to change the focus of my major from the people aspect of a business to the more technical side of it.

I was respectful and grateful to the people I did meet though.

The food was good as hell. It wasn't better than Mama's cooking though, but it was good enough for a catering service.

Elijah, Levi, and I all got a room and made a bet on the way here.

Whoever didn't get any pussy tonight, owed the other two $100. It was childish, but I accepted the challenge.

I didn't tell them about my threesome, so I already had an advantage. I could easily seduce Naomi, who was also at the event.

The only problem was Naomi was annoying. She introduced herself to Mama, and Mama gave me a look. I didn't let my Mama meet any of my "girlfriends".

I didn't plan on it either. My last girlfriend cheated on me with my cousin after my Father's funeral. That bitch got pregnant and tried to say it was mines, and my cousin came and told me the truth. He even showed me the video.

I haven't forgiven any of them since. Fuck them both. I wasn't 100% opposed to being in a relationship however, I would never put 100% of my trust in these hoes. Niggas were foul too.

I just live my life. I'm young, handsome, and was in no rush at all.

Mama was special to me, and I didn't want her to meet another woman until I was serious with em.

I don't know what in Naomi's right mind possessed her to introduce herself as my "very good friend" to my Mama, but she did.

Knowing damn well we weren't close like that.

I guess she's dickmatized or something.

I don't know who told her we got a room too, but she whispered in my ear saying she wanted to deal with me there later.

I said I'll think about it. I'm not in the mood for all that right now, maybe later.

My phone vibrating interrupted my thoughts, and it was Marcus. I found that weird because why is this lil nigga calling me when he knows I'm here tonight. A little disrespectful, but aight.

"Wassup bro?" I asked, answering the phone.

"Where you at?"

"At the table with everybody. What you need fool?" I said. Mama raised her eyebrows and frowned, indicating I get off the phone.