THIRTEEN.

MALIYAH TIJJANI.

My mind was literally at war right now

Fuck him! Fuck him! Fuck him!

No... you're going to regret it later.

I promise you, you won't. Do you feel this nigga size on you?

You're about to lose your virginity for the fourth time.

I am an adult. I can do as I please.

Your bank account is still attached to your mom's.

Not for fucking long. Stop coming for me.

"Maliyah? There's absolutely no pressure. We don't have to do this if you don't want to," Cameron assured.

He was so fucking sweet. I wanted nothing more than to reward my knight in shining armor with this super-soaker gawk gawk 3000 combo.

I nodded my head.

"I need to hear you say it Maliyah..."

"Yes. I want you inside of me," I pleaded.

"Say fucking less," and before I knew it, he picked me up and carried me off the bed.

"Cameron what the he-" he shushed me by placing a kiss on my lips.

I wrapped my legs around him for support, praying this man didn't drop me. He slid open the door to the balcony, and placed me down gently on my feet, not stopping our kiss the entire time.

He turned me, moved my hair out of the way, and began to kiss my neck.

"Bend over," he whispered, and I did as I was commanded.

I held onto the balcony railing and admired the night sky. The outline of the city was gorgeous and I hoped nobody saw us from here.

He lifted my shirt and slid his finger across my heat, playing with my wetness.

He stuck his finger in his mouth and smacked his lips.

"You taste so fucking good..."

I felt him separate my cheeks with his hands, and place his tongue in, which made me jerk forwards immediately.

He pulled me back towards him and began eating me from the back.

"Ca-Cameron," I moaned, unable to keep my balance.

He slid a finger inside of me, and I squirmed.

He continued to flicker his tongue against me and slid up to my hole. He began to eat my ass, and I started moaning even louder.

I never got my ass ate before, but if this is what that felt like, then he knew what the fuck he was doing.

His tongue was warm and wet, and I wanted more.