FIFTY & EIGHT.

MALIYAH TIJJANI OWENS.

"Z watch your mouth! I don't ever wanna hear that word come out of your face again

"Z watch your mouth! I don't ever wanna hear that word come out of your face again. You must be out yo mind calling me that!" I scolded.

She then proceeded to cross her arms and pout. Her piercing green eyes sent daggers into my chest, and she clenched her fists.

I was trying so hard not to cuss back at this little girl. I had a bad habit of doing so while she was a child however, my speech has improved since then.

"Girl I don't know who you getting big and bold with but I've shown you before that I ain't the one, and I ain't afraid to show you again," I added, bucking at her.

Her body language remained the same, and I got up from the couch to go set the table.

I wasn't about to deal with her energy.

Plus, a part of me wanted to laugh in her face. I had to be the adult in the situation though.

"I can't wait till Mommy comes home," she mumbled.

"Girl I can't wait till yo Mommy come here too, the freak. You annoying as heck," I replied, thinking that I didn't hear her.

This five-year-old really called me a "bitch" cause I changed the channel from Euphoria to Peppa Pig.

What business does this little ass girl have watching a show that's definitely not appropriate for her age group?

"Crazy tail self," I muttered to myself on the way to the kitchen. I wasn't even trying to be mean to my godchild, but I was just shocked she knew that word.

Bilal's Bob Marley playlist sang through the speakers, and I began swaying my hips from side to side, prancing around the kitchen.

I stirred the rice one last time, ensuring it was cooked all the way before turning off the stove.

I then bent over, peeking into the oven to check on my salmon. I heard keys jingle, the front door unlock, and the disabling of the alarm system.

My husband was home.

I decided to remain in my bent-down position, teasing him. I lifted my leg up as I leaned in deeper into the oven to inspect my salmon.

You gon look so stupid if he pushes you in here.

It's giving Hansel and Gretel.

Just then, I was greeted with a fat ass smack to my ass, and I playfully got up and turned around to somebody who was not my husband.

"Mhm look what my baby cooking for me," Faevi teased. She was in her scrubs and had her Louis purse slung around her shoulder.

"Girl don't do that! I'm finna take your key away no cap!" I joked.