TWENTY & SIX.

MALIYAH TIJJANI.

Call me crazy, but I loved plane turbulence

Call me crazy, but I loved plane turbulence. Bilal began saying prayers out loud out of fear, and I was just enjoying the ride. I hated roller coasters though, but it's something about planes being shaky that raised my adrenaline.

The excitement and fear of being in a plane crash and potentially falling to my death fueled my inner-psychopath.

We arrived in Paris about six hours ago, and Bilal's chauffeur drove us to a hotel to rest for the remainder of the night. The time zone differences messed me up badly. We left Houston during nightfall, and after a twelve-hour flight, arrived in Paris in the middle of the night.

One of the many concepts in this world that I still did not understand.

I slept amazing at the hotel. I didn't sleep on the flight, despite the comfortability. I wasted time watching Netflix and taking advantage of all of first-class amenities, which included endless treats and sweets.

I had a serious sweet tooth.

I also took off the straight wig I had on and installed my medium-length body wave hair. I was going to miss Athena and her constant installs, but I could easily slap on some ghost bond and melt my lace myself. I just enjoyed her company, supporting, and paying for her services.

Bilal told me to meet him in the lobby in five. He shared his agenda with me during the flight, and today we were touring his main office, which was based in Paris.

I was nervous.

I had already showered and did my morning routine. I slipped on a bright red dress with a low neck, and gripped my curves flawlessly. I slipped on my grandmother's antique gold watch and applied minimal makeup as well.

I wanted to make an amazing first impression, with a physical symbol of my ancestors protecting me. I topped the fit off with some Louboutins my father guilt-gifted me a year ago.

I made my way down to the hotel lobby, asking Bilal where was he. He replied, telling me to meet him in his room. I got aggravated because he literally just told me to meet him in the lobby. Whatever.

I stormed back into the elevator and onto his floor. I knocked on the door.

"Je suis desole ah? Wow... T'es vraiment belle," he said, quickly opening the door and eyeing me from up to down. I'm sorry. Wow...you are really beautiful.

"C'est pas grave, et merci, t'es tres beaux aussi," I replied, admiring his outfit. He wore a crisp white pantsuit with a blazer to match. His white paired with my red perfectly. It's okay, and thank you. You're very handsome as well.

"Did you sleep well? Did you eat? We're not running late, so I wanted us to have breakfast before leaving if that is okay with you." he said, guiding me towards the balcony. I was confused because why am I literally in your hotel room if we aren't about to fuc-