FIFTY.

THE FOLLOWING CHAPTER CONTAINS SCENES THAT SOME READERS MAY FIND DISTURBING TO READ AND/OR MAY NOT BE SUITABLE TO SENSITIVE AUDIENCES, INCLUDING GRUESOME GRAPHIC ACTS OF EXTREME VIOLENCE, BDSM, RAPE, AND SEXUAL ASSAULT. READER DISCRETION IS ADVISED.

MALIYAH TIJJANI.

I had the worst headache ever, accompanied by a nightmare.

I knew I was an active dreamer, but my dreams were never this horrifying and twisted. I didn't even want to record it in my notes or in my voice memos like I did with my other dreams.

I normally would share them with Faevi or Athena, but I wasn't speaking to Faevi, and I couldn't tell Athena that I dreamt of her own death in my arms, plus my kidnapping. That's alarming.

Her blood on my body, on my hands...

It felt so real.

I never woke up in this much pain before. My face and entire body were sore, especially my legs. I'm nowhere in the mood to travel to Cabo tomorrow. At least my bags were packed, thanks to Athena.

Being on a plane again would smooth give me flashbacks to Bilal special plane rides.

It smelt like burnt metal. I wonder what Mama was cooking. I groaned out of annoyance and tried to roll over to stretch them.

I couldn't.

I quickly opened my eyes and was startled by what was in front of me. There was duct tape over my mouth. Both of my wrists and ankles were chained onto each end of the bed frame, which definitely was not my own.

This room was not my room.

My shoes were somehow gone, and I was completely barefoot. I was still wearing the black high-slit dress from the opening, yet my underwear was missing.

It wasn't a dream.

I began to panic as I realized I was living in a nightmare.

The room was sized like a normal bedroom however, there weren't any windows nor source of natural light. The room was low-lit and dark, having a reeky lightbulb ponder above me. The only solid piece of furniture in the room was the bed I was laying on. There was an empty plastic white chair sitting across from me, and a leaning full-length mirror to my right. The walls were a dark grey, almost black, and the floor matched.

I looked at my reflection in the mirror and began to tear up. I looked horrid. I looked lifeless. I was hungry and I stunk. I couldn't look at myself right now. It would confirm the position I was in, and I refused to believe reality right now. I looked down to observe my body and noticed two SpongeBob Band-Aids on my sore arm.

I know these people did not give me no crack.

I am gonna make them pay on soul they better let me go right now.

They got me so messed up.

I opened my mouth to moisture up the duct tape adhesive, and eventually, it lost its stickiness. I fumbled with my lips to remove it completely and spit the tape off of my mouth. I began to scream as loud as I could.

"GET ME THE FUCK OUTTA HERE!" I yelled.

"HELLO!!! CAN ANYBODY HEAR ME!! HELP!" I continued.

I heard footsteps running down the stairs, the door unlocked, and then busted open, startling me. I shut up immediately, and my eyes grew at the person who stood in front of me.

"Girl stop yelling, can't nobody hear you," she snapped.

"NAOMI??? Girl if you don't let me go right now," I scoffed. She wore black boy shorts and a black hoodie.