FORTY & FOUR.

MALIYAH TIJJANI.

AN HOUR LATER.

"Strip," my boyfriend said.

"We just got here..." I said, placing my purse on the counter. I admired the rose petals and the trail of lit candles down the room. Roses were placed on the bed, and several other candles were in the room as well.

It was romantic. I was beginning to get overwhelmed again.

This all seemed to be too good to be true.

"And?" he said, unbuckling his belt.

"Fuck you mean "and"?" I repeated. He then walked towards me and leaned closer to my ear.

"I plan on fucking my girlfriend all night long in this hotel, and it's currently," he checked his watch, "11:39 PM, and she has a big day tomorrow, so I'm gonna repeat myself one last time. Strip," he said deeply, making my pussy quiver.

"Strip me," I whispered back.

In the blink of an eye, I was pushed against the hotel bed, and Cameron leaned over me, smirking. I bit my lip, and he pressed his soft lips against mines. He kissed my neck, down my arms, and went down to my feet.

He raised my feet up to his face and unclipped my heels with his teeth.

Fuck.

He began to kiss and lick my toes, and I was shocked. Never had that before. It was ticklish, but a sensational ticklish. My pussy continued to tingle, and I wanted him to fuck me up already.

He played with my feet for a couple more seconds, before removing my white pants. He kissed my calves, knees, inner thighs, unclipped my bodysuit, and reached the center of my panties, which was damp as fuck.

"You wet for me already," he whispered.

I nodded in excitement, with a fat ass smile plastered on my face.

I was falling in love with this man.

He aggressively removed my panties with his teeth and threw them to the side.

"I'm finna eat good tonight," he teased, and I giggled. He placed his tongue on my heat, and began to lick slowly. His tongue worked wonders, and I moaned softly.

He continued to eat at me, occasionally bringing his hand up to reach mines. We held hands as he slurped and spat on me, disrespectfully.

He inserted his fingers and curved them, making my back arch instantly.

"Oh yes baby," I moaned.

"You like that?" he asked, and I moaned in response. Fuck man. My boyfriend is so talented.

He dived back into devouring my clit, while his fingers rapidly, yet gently massaged my g-spot.

"Cum for me," he commanded, and I began to lose it. My legs began to shake, and my eyes soon rolled to the back of my head.