TWENTY & FIVE.

CAMERON OWENS.

"Yea Winter... good girl," I moaned as she spitted and slurped on my shaft.

I held her braids up as she continued to suck me up, gently pushing her head down. She gagged, and I let her come up for air.

I closed my eyes and pictured Maliyahs big brown eyes looking up at me, with her tongue slobbering all over my manhood.  I envisioned her coming up and smiling at me and biting her lip, with drool all over her face.

I wasn't going to cum anytime soon, because Winter wasn't as talented as Maliyah, but I let her believe she was doing a good job.

"Get in the backseat," I commanded after letting her give me head for twenty minutes. She wiped the spit from her face and climbed into the backseat. I soon followed.

"Cameron I missed you so much," she said, and I pinned her head down, avoiding the statement. She had on a sundress that I slid upwards easily and slid her panties to the side.

I grabbed a condom from my wallet and slid it right on, and inserted myself inside her. She moaned annoyingly loud. I grabbed her by her hair, pulled her up, and placed my fingers in her mouth to shut her up.

We were in one of my many spots, in the far back of her neighborhood, well hidden by trees.

I began stabilizing my pace and altering between slow strokes and fast strokes.

"Mmmm," she continued to moan onto my fingers.

I released my fingers from her mouth and gripped onto her throat as I rammed myself in and out of her, aggressively smacking her ass.

I leaned over on top of her and began breathing into her ear as I slowed my pace.

"Fuck Cameron!" she cried, as she rained onto the backseat.

I released myself soon after and took the condom off. She laid there, as her legs seized.

"Winter bro, you good?" I laughed.

"I need a minute," she whined. I slid my shorts back up and got out of the backseat, stretching my legs. I returned to the driver's seat and started the car.

I looked for my phone and found it in the cupholder. I had ten missed calls from Mama and four missed called from Levi. Yikes. I'll call em back later. Not with Winter in the car. They all hated Winter, especially Mama.

Winter was... impolite. She once came into my house without speaking to Mama. A big nono.

I began playing "Real Sisters" by Future.

"Best friend you are so fake," she said, sitting back up and sitting in the middle of the backseat.

"Now why you say that?" I looked at her through the rearview mirror.