THIRTY & FOUR.

MALIYAH TIJJANI.

"Alors bisou," Bilal said

"Alors bisou," Bilal said. Ight, kisses.

"Bisous," I said, hanging up the Facetime call. I placed my phone back in my lap and continued driving to Athena's.

I couldn't wait to see Bilal again, and luckily he was flying down here in a few weeks to check on the updates of our new Houston office.

He has been keeping me posted with all of the construction information of our Houston location, and I have been visiting the site twice a week or so. I have never been more impressed with how fast a building can get done.

The construction workers were super nice, and I would bring them boxes of pizza, fruits, and packs of bottled water every time I'd go. I really wanted them to know how much I appreciated them.

Bilal told me he bought out a previous companies vacant building, and it was now being transformed into a beautiful skyscraper. I had to get in contact with Houston's finest plumbers, painters, electricians, and interior designers to fully furnish and set up the building. I have been making appointments and getting estimates this entire past week.

I liked it.

Bilal also asked if I wanted my penthouse on the top floor, and I told him I did not want my new home to be on the same street as my office.

Absolutely not.

Not to mention UofH's campus was five minutes away from the building as well, so I guess it was convenient having my new home, work, and school place all within a ten-mile radius of each other.

I still didn't want them all on the same street.

I pulled up into Athena's apartment complex, entered the pin, and watched as the gate opened up. I drove inside and reached her building.

It was Saturday night, and I was going over to Athena's apartment for a sleepover. Faevi wanted to plan a movie night, but her parents have been arguing lately so she didn't feel comfortable bringing friends over.  Athena offered to use her apartment, and since she lived alone with her pet snake, nobody would poison the environment.

I wasn't going to go until Faevi told me it would be just the group chat members.

I was still lowkey pissed at Cameron from last night, but we were watching the Twilight Series movies.

All of them. 

I wasn't going to miss that at all. I am a whore for the Twilight movies.

I soon reached Athena's building and texted her saying I was coming up. I grabbed the bags of fruits and juices in the passenger seat and got out of the car.

Cameron was bringing the utensils, Elijah was bringing pizzas & wings, Levi was bringing the desserts, Faevi was bringing the drinks, and I was making the fruit cocktails. It was Athena's electricity, rent, couches, blankets, and TV payments, so all she had to do was open the door.