ELEVEN.

THE FOLLOWING CHAPTER CONTAINS SCENES THAT SOME READERS MAY FIND DISTURBING TO READ AND/OR MAY NOT BE SUITABLE TO SENSITIVE AUDIENCES, INCLUDING GRAPHIC DECEPTIONS OF RAPE AND SEXUAL ASSAULT. READER DISCRETION IS ADVISED.

MALIYAH TIJJANI.

FRIDAY 10PM

Cameron's people were hilarious

Cameron's people were hilarious. I know I said I wouldn't get caught up in his bullshit, but there was nothing wrong with being friends, right?

His Mama was absolutely adorable. Clumsy, but adorable.

She was about to get cussed out however when I turned and looked down to see a middle-aged black woman had done this to me, I decided she didn't deserve my fury.

His dread head friend really overstepped his boundary touching me like that. He was cute, but I don't care. I get he was trying to help, but I didn't like being touched by strangers. I had my reasons.

They actually interrupted a really good conversation between Bilal and I. He didn't know that I spoke French, and he was so impressed with my French that he was joking with his parents about making me his personal translator for the week

Which I definitely did not mind doing.

I told him we could learn a lot from each other.

My parents taught me French, along with Wolof, when I was a kid and I learned English when I was in school.

After dinner, Bilal began to open up a little bit. I learned a bit about him actually. He's twenty-seven and was looking for a serious change in his professional and personal life. That's why he came with his parents to the event tonight.

He literally flew in this afternoon from France and was staying at the hotel for a while until he "found what he needed," whatever that fucking meant.

After Mrs. Owens, whom I refuse to simply call Danielle, spilled her drink on me, I told everyone good night and winked at Bilal and Faevi.

Faevi told us we had access to the rooftop pool as well, and that she was throwing a lock-in party up there as soon as the event was over. We weren't allowed to leave and go back to our rooms until sunrise. Ages twenty-one and up, and absolutely no business talk allowed.

I was twenty, but I was an exception.

Bilal agreed to come, and I was glad I brought a sexy black bikini. He asked for my number, and I gave it to him. He told me to text him when I was ready, and we can go up to the roof together. How sweet.

Faevi told me she was going to help her parents close the event, and then she'll be right on up.

I wasn't sure if Cameron and them were staying, but I hoped they didn't. Go the fuck home.