2

Requested by: @lememebruh
Type : Fluff
Ship : Dreambur/Dream x Wilbur
Top : Wilbur
Bottom : Dream
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~Dream's POV~

A few days ago I moved in with my boyfriend Wilbur since we've been dating for two years and he didn't like it when I had to go home so now my home is his home.

~Wilbur's POV~

My boyfriend Dream moved in with me because I didn't like it when he left me but now he's with me so now im happy.

Since it's been a few days since Dreams been here and I just watched a video on YouTube called how to get your boyfriend to cuddle you and all I have to do is watch a scary movie and that's what I'm gonna do.

I told Dream we should watch a movie together and he agreed so here we go he said I could chose the movie while he chose the snacks and I chose a movie called *insert a random scary movie* it was a new scary movie that came out so ya.

When we got all set up Dream was cuddling with a pillow witch made me abit jealous but I ignored it and watched the movie, when we got to the scary part I heard Dream scream abit witch made me feel abit bad but after a few more minutes he crawled to me and lied down on my lap and when we got to a really scary part he sat up and put his head in my chest witch I knew I had to turn the tv off and after I did I heard some soft snors forgetting he could sleep very easily but I didn't mind and I grabbed his pillow on his side and laid him down on it and then I laid beside him pulling him closer and then falling asleep.

(A/n it's pretty short and rushed because I'm kinda tired because I didn't get much sleep but that's on me oh well but hope you enjoy bye!)

Word count : 338