20

Type : Fluff with a bit of angst
Chapter name : Secret is now out
Ship : Corpse x Dream (Any ship names?)
Summary : Dream and Corpse tell the smp they are dating but a little disaster happens (Hint Family problems.)
Requested by : i_ship_to_much_23
------------------------------------------------------------------------
~Corpse's Pov~
Me and Dream were planning to tell the Dream Smp that us two were married and so far I've been nervous the whole day since we were telling them tomorrow.

The next day (Yes time skip) me and Dream got ready and then headed towards where we told the rest to meet us at.

When we got there everyone was talking with eachother having fun.

I was happy that everyone was getting along and so was my husband.

Dream walked in front of everyone catching there attention "Ok guys so uh we have a special guest!" Dream said.

That was my cue to walk beside him so I did "Uh hey..." I said everyone was kinda surprised.

~Third Pov~
They all know who Corpse is since Dream always talks about him and some people have met him before but they were confused on what Corpse had to do with the surprise.

"OI HURRY UP!" Tommy yelled from somewhere into the crowd, Phil hit him on the head telling him to shh.

"Ok ok child, Corpse would you do the honer?" Dream said looking at Corpse who was looking back nervously.

"Uh ya...." He responded with "Great now tell them I guess!" Dream said.

Corpse nodded and looked at the Smp "Me and Dream are married..." He said causing everyone to go in shock.

"WTF?!" Puffy yelled from the back.

Everyone looked at Puffy who seemed pissed "What wrong Puffy shouldn't you be happy?" Ghostbur said.

"I WOULD IF HE ASKED ME!" Puffy yelled once again.

"Mama please stop yelling!" Dream said running towards her.

Everyone else decided to give them space and headed somewhere else leaving the two alone.

"Mom please!" Dream said, Puffy slapped him out of anger not being able to control her body.

Dream was shocked at his mother's actions but knew he probably deserved it "OMG.... Wait I'm sk sorry Duckling!!" Puffy said realizing what she had just done.

"No mom it's fine I deserved it." Dream said holding back his tears, Puffy hugged Dream tightly crying feeling bad for slapping her duckling.

"I'm sorry I just got mad!" Puffy said, Dream hugged her back "It's fine I should've told you I'm sorry..." He said.

Puffy nodded and let go of Dream wiping her tears as Dream was still crying but hiding it behind his mask but ended up wiping them when his mother did.

{With the others}

"Awww" Tubbo said from behind a tree with Foolish, Tommy, Ranboo, Ghostbur and Corpse.

"What do you mean aww she slapped big D?!" Tommy said pissed.

(For the Au in this Chapter it's like big brother Dream Au except the two aren't his sibling cause Tubbo is his cousin and Tommy just see's Dream as an older brother and is over protective of him.)

"I mean ya but c'mon look at there hugging moment it's adorable!" Tubbo replied "She still hurt him." Tommy said still kinda mad.

Ghostbur patted him on the head and said "At least she apologized!" Tommy sighed and nodded not wanting to ruin the moment.

"Should we leave them alone for a bit?" Ranboo said looking at Corpse "Well I mean I want my husband back but ok." He said.

Tubbo smirked "If you want it or them steal it!" He said proudly, Ranboo face palmed knowing why Tubbo said that and Corpse liked his advice and ran up to Dream and Puffy and Picked Dream up and ran back to the others.

"Thee you go!" Corpse said happily "Wtf I was having a moment with my mom?!" Dream said confused.

"Tubbo gave me great advice and since it was great I listened and did it!" Corpse started "Anyway Imma take my husband home now goodbye!" He finished.

(A/n That's the end of this chapter also thanks for the suggestion but that's all for today bye!)

Word count : 688