8

Type : Angst and fluff
Chapter name : The company from my best friend
Ship : Dreamnap/Dream x Sapnap
Top : Sapnap
Bottom : Dream
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~Dream's POV~
Ever since George went on that love or host show he has been hanging out with Minx but one day I saw them hanging out at the fountain infront of our apartment, when I look at them they were just talking but afew minutes later I saw George KISSING HER!?

My heart was broken after I saw that I closed the blinds and I started crying in the corner of our room, I decided to go to my best friends house,(aka Sapnap) I went outside and ran to sap's house still crying abit.

When I got there I rang the doorbell untill I heard the door open " Oh hey Dream why are you crying what happened?" He said calmly trying to cheer me up "Can I come inside first if that's ok?" I said hoping he would let me "Sure come right in your always welcome" after he said that I walked in and sat down on the couch.

"So what happened and why were you crying?" He said while sitting right beside me "I saw George he was...." I said not wanting to remember what had happened "What did George do it can't be that bad unless he...?" He said with abit of sadness "If your trying to say what I think your trying to say then yes he did" Sapnap the came closer and hugged me witch I hugged him back starting to cry again.

After abit he said he I could borrow some of his clothes since I would be staying here, I went to Sapnap's room and put on when of his hoodies since I didn't really feel like changing that much and I was also just wearing shorts and a short sleeve shirt.

After changing I went back to Sapnap but when he saw me he mumbled something witch was very quiet that I couldn't hear but I ignored it and sat beside him, we were watching some TV untill I started falling asleep.

~Nobody's POV~
Sapnap saw dream fall asleep so he turned off the TV and then picked Dream up and walked to his room, when he got there he laid Dream down and laid beside him hoping Dream wouldn't mind if they cuddled abit knowing Sapnap was always a very clingy sleeper.

(A/n I'm sorry for not posting I've been busy with my gf I didn't notice much and also next Chapter for my new book will be out tomorrow I promise ok anyways I hope you guys liked this chapter since its been awhile but bye!)

Word count : 453