9 (mama dream)

Type : fluff and abit of angst not really
Chapter name : Family movie night
Ship : Dreamnoblade/Technodream/Dream x Techno
Summary : every Friday Dream,Techno and there adopted son Ranboo have a movie night.
Top : Technoblade
Bottom : Dream
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~Techno's POV~
I woke up feeling awesome knowing today's friday also known as our Family movie night as I finished showering and getting ready I walked to the kitchen seeing my son was helping Dream "morning babe" I said happily "Oh morning you seem happy is it because it's Friday" He said I just nodded and listened to my husband teaching Ranboo on how to make pancakes "Ranboo be careful when you flip it and don't burn yourself ok" "But I whyyyy" "Ranboo listen to your Mom" I said witch made Dream laugh since he was known as a mom abit "Yaya Dad sorry" He blurted out.

After we eat breakfast I said bye to Ranboo and my lovely husband witch said bye back and then I left for work.

~Ranboo's POV~
I watched as my Dad leave to go to work "ok Ranboo you ready for school" My mom well Dad but I call him my mom since why not said "ya I just need to grab my backpack and put my lunch in it" "Hmm ok go grab your backpack I'll go grab your lunchkit but hurry your school starts in twenty-five minutes" My dad said walking back to the kitchen.

When I got to my bedroom I grabbed my bag and ran to the living room waiting for my mom "ok here you go Ranboo" He said while putting my lunchbox in my bag.

When My mom or dad technically but anyways when he was done we went to the car and he drove to my school witch took ten or seven minutes.

"Bye son I will pick you up abit early ok" "k mom bye see ya" I said while opening the door the running out of the car.

{When they were done with all of that}

I saw my Dad park outside, I ran upto him "Hey dad" "hey" "so um I thought Mom was picking me up" I said abit nervous because my dad sounded abit angry "We got into a fight just don't worry about it let's go" My dad said leaving me feeling sad that my parents got into a fight.

You see my parents barely fight and if they did it would be about something very serious, when we got home I ran inside and I didn't see my Dad anywhere witch made me guessing he was in the guest room witch he used when he was upset or mad.

~Techno's POV~
Me and Dream got into a fight because I got mad at up since I was stressed out from work witch I felt bad but I was to scared if he was gonna divorce me so im giving him time but I got abit tired of this and went to the guest room.

As soon as I knocked on the door he said "Technoblade leave me alone I don't wanna talk" I got abit upset since he barely calls me by my whole first name "Hey babe look im sorry I didn't mean it I was just stressed but can u plz come out Ranboos upset and plus today's movie night so we all get to hangout together like every other Friday right" I said.

I heard the door opened and I saw my husband standing there looking at the floor, I hugged him and said he could let it all out witch he did he was crying.

After abit he stopped and we went to the living room, when we got there Ranboo ran upto Dream and hugged him "Are you ok mama?" "Hehe ya I'm fine don't worry now why don't you go chose a movie I'm gonna grab the snacks and your dad can grab the pillows and blankets right Techno" He looked at meet dead in the eye "Yep on my way" I said running to our room feeling quite scared.

When I got back I saw Ranboo cuddling with Dream witch made me abit jealous, I sat down beside Dream witch ment he was the middle and we all started watching the movie while Ranboo was hugging and leaning his on Dream while I was resting my head on Dreams other shoulder.

Through half of the movie Dream and Ranboo fell asleep so I turned off the TV and then I layed down while putting Dream on my lap and Ranboo beside him witch meant they were both on my lap and I was just hugging them while slowly but surely falling asleep.

(Hope you guys enjoyed I am gonna enjoy my TV now bye!)

Word count : 796