15

Type : Fluff
Requested by : ITSMUFFINTIME_4
Ship : Skeppy x Dream
Chapter name : Morning cuddles
Summary : Every morning after breakfast the couple would cuddle
Top : Skeppy
Bottom : Dream
(Before starting I will say first time doing this ship and also does anyone know there ship name?)
---------------------------------------------------------------------------
~Third Pov~
Dream and Skeppy were both sleeping peacefully in bed untill Dream heard his alarm.

Dream woke up immediately since he was a light sleeper and his boyfriend Skeppy wasn't.

Dream got up and picked up his phone from his bedside and turned off the alarm, when finished he yawned abit and headed downstairs to make breakfast.

When Dream arrived downstairs he headed to the kitchen so he could make some home made waffles because Skeppy loved them.

{After making breakfast}

When Dream finished he put them on the table and went upstairs to wake up his lover.

When he got there he started shaking him untill he saw Skeppy open his eyes slowly.

"Oh great you awake now!" Dream said happily, Skeppy sat up and looked at his adorable lover and nodded.

After abit Dream told Skeppy that he made breakfast and walked out of there shared room.

Skeppy got up and headed towards the kitchen since he was quite hungry.

When Skeppy arrived at the table he sat down next to Dream and they both began to eat.

After they finished eating Dream said they could cuddle after he put the dishes in the sink which caused Sleepy to pout but nodded right after and walked to the couch.

Dream picked up the picked up the dishes he walked to the sink putting each one in lightly not wanting to break anything.

After he lightly put them in the sink he walked over to his lover and layed down on his lover's lap.

Skeppy chuckled and told Dream he was gonna grab a blanket.

Dream got off Skeppy's lap and nodded, Skeppy got off the couch and went back upstairs to grab a blanket from there room since they always kept extras.

Once Sleepy got the blanket be went back downstairs and sat layed down causing Dream to lay down beside him.

Skeppy sat up straight and pulled the blanket over them.

Dream smiled as Skeppy layed down again now his hands around Dream's waist while Dream was hugging Skeppy well kinda hugging.

Dream had fallen asleep first since he some how can just fall asleep fast and after abit Skeppy fell asleep.

(A/n ok sk tbh I've never heard of this ship but it's ok I honestly really ship Skephalo also known as Skeppy x Badboyhalo but I think this ship is nice I respect any ship unless your shipping a minor and it isn't Platonic or your shipping Phil because he is married. That all for today fr though I prefer skephalo but this was really nice thank you for the suggestion I loved typing this it was really fun to make but anyway bye guys have a great Day, Night, Evening/Afternoon bye!)

Word count : 507