14 (Mama dré)

Type : fluff
Chapter name : Christmas time!
Ship : Dreamnoblade/Technodream/Technowastaken/Dream x Techno
Summary : It's Christmas (Honestly not sure why I decided to write this even though Christmas is far away, just enjoy I guess. Don't ask questions about this.)
Top : Technoblade
Bottom : Dream
---------------------------------------------------------------------------
~Third Pov~
Techno and Dream were sleeping untill they felt someone start jumping on there bed. (btw Ranboo is 6 in this chapter oof)

Dream got up to check who it was and saw Ranboo jumping up and down "Darling why are you up so early?" Dream asked Ranboo looked at him and yelled "CHRISTMAS!" Techno got up and looked at Ranboo who was still jumping.

"You better stop or no gifts." Techno said with a cold tone, Ranboo started crying and ran to Dream his mom.

Dream giggled and hugged Ranboo who as still crying "Ranboo darling your father was kidding just don't jump on our bed ok?" Dream said kissing Ranboo's forehead.

Ranboo nodded and left the room, Dream looked at Techno and said "Your not getting any morning kisses." Techno stared at him and and looked away disappointed "Fine." He said after abit.

Dream got up and walked out, Techno did the same.

When Dream got to the living room he saw Ranboo watching Tv and cuddling with there pets "aww how cute!" Dream said adoring the sight.

Techno walked beside him and looked at what he was staring out and Techno had to admit it was a cute sight to see his son cuddling there pets.

"Dream I'll make breakfast today." Techno said after abit, Dream looked at him and nodded walking towards there son.

Techno walked to the kitchen and looked around to see what to make but he couldn't decided so he walked over to his husband and son "Hey what do you guys wanna eat?" Dream looked at Ranboo who looked at Techno "Bacon and eggs!" Techno stared at him and Dream while he was wheezing.

"Uh you know what never mind.", Techno said scared of what his son said "Oh ok then papa." Ranboo said looking back at his show.

Techno ran back to the kitchen still scared from what his son suggested, he decided to just make pancakes with chocolate chips in them.

{After Techno made those}

After making them Techno out them on the table and walked over back to Ranboo and Dream "Breakfast is ready c'mon." Techno said Ranboo looked at Dream who was getting up "Carey me, mama!" Ranboo said excitedly.

Dream laughed and picked him up "There you go, now let's go eat." Dream said while walking to the table.

When he got there he put Ranboo in his seat and then headed to his.

He sat down and began to eat like the rest.

Ranboo was eating super fast "Ranboo slow down or else you might choke." Techno said looking at Ranboo who just nodded now eating slowly.

Dream finished first and then Techno and after Ranboo, who was now drinking milk.

Ranboo walked up to his mom "Hey mama?" He said Dream looked at him and said "Ya?" "Can we open presents now?" Dream looked at Techno who nodded and then looked back at Ranboo "Sure darling let's go."

Ranboo smiled and walked over to the gifts under the tree with his mother.

"Ranboo go look for your gifts now." Dream said Ranboo nodded excited.

Ranboo found one of his gifts it was wrapped in red raping paper that had some stripes.

Ranboo opened it and found two toy cars "Woah!" He said Dream and Techno looked at him smiling "You like them?" Techno said Ranboo nodded happily while hugging his new toys.

The rest of the morning was them opening gifts and then putting them away.

After that they all agreed to order pizza and watch a movie that Ranboo could pick.

(A/n sorry got super lazy it's almost three Am and I have online school tomorrow but bye hope you guys enjoyed and don't ask why I made a Christmas chapter even though Christmas is far)

Word count : 681