8(part.3)

(a/n my keyboard is fixed so I shall continue the story. Welcome to Dreamnap part 3!)

~Sapnap's Pov~
I got out of the shower and I wore my normal clothing, when I was done I went downstairs and saw Dream wearing my clothes and damn did he look adorable.

"Oh hey Sap hope you don't mind that I borrow some clothes" "it's fine but we should go to your and George's apartment to get your clothes" I said and he just nodded and went to the front door to put his shoes on.

I put my shoes on and we went outside heading to my car.

After we got there he ran inside and legit saying hi to every worker like WTF Dream.

I ran up to dream and told him to calm down and all he said was "Fuck you" and ran to the next worker I just face palmed and started grabbing groceries.

After abit dream came up to me witch made me think he finished saying hi to all the workers "I'm done now what do we need" he said smiling at me like he was so damn innocent I sighed and said "we need some milk, apples, orange juice and bread since I got most of it while you were saying hi to everyone" he looked at me and said once again "Fuck you" and then he left to get the things I'm pretty sure.

I went to Dream and it seemed he speedran everything because it's only been five minutes and he has everything "Im still mad at you bitch" and then he ran to the checkout place giving them everything he got.

He paused then looked my way and yelled "SAP HURRY THE FUCK UP" He looked angry so I took the cart and ran there with it, when I got there I immediately put it all on the thingy. (look I don't know what it's called ok)

{When they got all of that over with}

I picked up some bags and put it in the cart while dream was speed running back and forth.

"Dream c'mon let's go get your clothes now" I said and he ran up to me and we went out heading to my car.

{After all getting to Dream and his ex's apartment}

We got to the apartment Dream was abit scared so I knocked on the door to see George "oh hey Sap!" I ignored him and went inside while Dream was probably waiting for me at the door.

I asked George where Dream's clothes was and he asked why and all I said was just because witch I'm guessing made him curious because he said "Hey so you know where he his anyways I haven't seen him and I need to tell him that we are breaking up" I felt bad since Dream could hear us but I responded saying "no I don't know where he is" while continuing to take all of Dream's clothes.

When I was done I went outside and saw dream crying witch made me drop the suitcase (did I forget to mention they brought a suitcase whoops) and hugged Dream who was now crying on my shoulder, after abit he calmed down and we went back to my house and we put the groceries where they belonged and cuddled the rest of that day.

(A/n I needed to speed up the process because I need to work on the next chapter of my fantasy au I'm pretty sure tho maybe not because I have horrible memory but anyways hope you guys enjoyed there will be no part four and you guys can probably figure out the rest bye!

Word count : 621