11

Type : Fluff
Ship : Dundy/Fundywastaken/Fundream/ Fundy x Dream
Chapter name : The visit
Summary : Fundy asked his boyfriend Dream if they could meet up
Top : Fundy
Bottom : Dream (I don't know why I keep putting these here this is literly a BOTTOM DREAM BOOK)
---------------------------------------------------------------------------
~Third Pov~
Fundy was on a discord call with Dream and they were talking about the dsmp (The Dream smp) and they've been calling for around six hours and Dream was abit tired "Hey Fundy Imma head to bed" He said Fundy felt sad since his boyfriend had to leave but decided since they've been dating for awhile he may as well try.. "Ok and if it's ok can we um..." He said losing all his confidence.

"What is it Fundy?" Dream said abit worried "if we meet up next week?"Fundy said thinking Dream would say no "I mean I guess you can stay at my place but how long?" Dream said witch Fundy was surprised by his bf's answer "um a week or so if that's fine!" Fundy said (before you guys ask some questions I will answer maybe one yes Fundy know what dream looks like yes no one else know beside Sapnap, but yes everyone know that Dream and Fundy are dating) "That perfectly fine can't wait but I'm really tired so Imma go night love!" Dream said "Goodnight darling" Fundy said happy but still sad his lover must go.

~Fundy's Pov~
After he hung up my tail started wagging (ya forgot about that whoops-) I got up and went to go change still feeling super happy.

{After changing}

I got out of the shower and changed into an orange shirt and some shorts heading to bed since it was pretty late.

(Im sorry for not posting alot I keep getting distracted and I'm getting alot of homework recently and my leased favorite the project)

I woke up due to my alarm ringing very close to my fox ears, I got up and went downstairs to eat while grabbing the milk a get a message saying "love ❤️"
Morning babe!
I smiled at it and said good morning back I then put my phone down and went back to my bowl with cereal in it.

I started pouring the milk and when I was done I put it away and started eating.

When I was done I went to check if dream was online and he was also were Tommy,George and Techno oh and also my da-Wilbur.

I walked around the Dream SMP witch was a mess because of all the wars and shit witch I gotta say was a great type of act even though we had to destroy our home.

I saw my boyfriend who was dueling with techno so I walked up to them and watched them duel witch was very interesting since the most 2 powerful people on this server were the ones dueling.

It took awhile but when they were done I typed in chat and said awesome dream said thanks and techno just said Furry witch I got mad and started yelling at him in chat dream was trying calm me down witches worked and Techno thanked dream since he was in retirement even though we were not acting or anything but I'm guessing dream understood what he ment.

{Let's just skip to when they meetup god this would take forever}

On Sunday I was on a plane going to meet up with my bf and almost the whole time we were just texting and joking around.

When I got there I saw dream who was actually shorter then I though since he never should me his height.
What he is wearing :

I ran over to him and hugged him tight "You know give me a warning next time silly" He said I let go and apologized he told me to bend down and started petting me so I knew he forgave me and let him do it but only for a minute or two

After that he drove back to his place it was pretty big not gonna lie, we went inside and he took me to the guest room "this is where you'll be sleeping ok?" He said " but I wanna cuddle with you" I said whining he giggled "Fine but don't get to clingy" he said my tail was wagging the rest of the tour.

After the tour we eat and then we changed getting read for bed, when we were done we went into bed I wrapped my arms around him with his face in my chest and my knees touching his we were both comfortable so we were able to fall asleep fast.

(Hah short chapter cliff hanger and also there will be no part 2 :> bye!)

Word count : 801