12 (part.2)

Type : Fluff
Ship : Dreamnoblade/Technodream/Technowastaken/Dream x Techno
Chapter name : The King's personal assistant (part 2)
Summary : Techno gets a new personal assistant and falls in love with him.
Top : Techno
Bottom : Dream
-------------------------------------------------------------
~Techno's Pov~
I woke up and saw my brother's staring at me "What?" I said Tommy pushed Wilbur infront and Wilbur just said "Beside you." I was confused and looked beside me and I saw Dream my new assistant.

He looked very peaceful I blushed abit and then turned back to them "Ok what's wrong?" They both stared at me "What do you mean what's wrong your literally sleeping with someone!?" My little brother screamed.

I ignored him and and told them to leave witch they did, after they left I looked one more time at Dream then got up to go shower.

~Dream's Pov~
I woke up and looked around wondering where I was untill I realized that the king let me sleep beside him witch im not sure why but I got up opened the door and started heading to my room.

~Third Pov~
Techno was done showering and got dressed he walked outside the bathroom to see his crush aka Dream was gone Techno didn't mind and just went on grabbing his crown then walking out for breakfast.

When Technoblade arrived at the table he saw his brothers whispering and his father just sitting there confused on why Wil and Tommy were whispering.

Techno sat down and just eat his breakfast, when he was done he drank his water and walked away to go find Dream.

After abit he found Dream in the garden, he walked up to him and sat down beside him "Hey there" Techno said looking at Dream who was looking at the sky "Hello again" Dream said turning his head towards Techno.

Dream smiled at Techno causing him to blush abit "Oh ya thanks for letting me sleep with you I guess..." Dream said blushing but you of course couldn't see it because of his mask that he put on before leaving Techno's room.

Techno looked at him and said "Mask off now" Dream looked at Techno and sighed then taking off his mask and putting it on his lap "there you happy your Highness" Dream said "Techno call me Techno" Techno said staring at Dream's emerald eyes.

Dream smiled and nodded then continued to look up at the sky, it was quite for abit untill Techno decided to say "Hey um I uh if you want we can visit you family?" Dream looked at him very surprised and hugged him abit after.

Techno blushed and chuckled "let's go now c'mon" Dream said grabbing Techno's hand pulling him up and dragging him now running towards the front gate.

~Wilbur's Pov~
Me and Tommy have been talking about Techno maybe having a crush on his new assistant Dream.

We were talking near the front gate for really no reason untill we both saw Dream dragging Techno with him to the front gate I smiled and laughed abit, so did Tommy we were happy Techno finally found the love of his life.

~Techno's Pov~
Dream was dragging me across like the whole village untill we stopped infront of a house it wasn't big but wasn't small ethier I smiled as I saw Dream run up to the door knocking he seemed so happy.

I walked up to Dream and waited there with him untill we saw the door open it was a girl with white hair that was pretty curly and she was a hybrid "Oh hello dear it's so nice to see you" The girl said hugging Dream and looked at her and then me "Mom this is Techno the king he let me see you!" Dream said looking at the girl.

The girl looked surprise "Well hello your majesty sorry I didn't see ya there, the name is Puffy im Dream's mother. Why don't you guys come inside?" Puffy said Dream took my hand once again and pulled me inside and we were greeted by two people a little girl that seemed abit old then Tommy and a little boy who seemed to be Tommy's age actually.

"Oh right Techno meet my siblings the girl is Drista and the boy is Tubbo." Dream said they both said hi and then ran away to there room.

Dream smiled witch caused me to smile abit as well "Anyways let's go to my room" Dream said as he walked away.

I followed him untill he stopped infront of a door and opened it.

We walked inside and I looked around tbh it was hella clean and the room was an ok size I really liked it.

"So what now?" I asked Dream he looked at me "Why don't you sit down first I'm gonna call some friends over really quick ok?" Dream said I nodded and sat down on his bed.(btw they did take off there shoes sorry forgot to say that)

After abit Dream put his phone down and sat beside me.

We talked about things untill, we heard Puffy also known as Dream's mom yell "DREAM YOUR FRIENDS ARE HERE!!" He got up and told me to wait here so I did as asked.

(A/n sorry I keep forgetting to tell you guys some thing but anyways that's all for today hope you enjoyed bye!Also do you guys want mama dream?)

Word count : 907