19

Type : Angst
Chapter name : Saving a special person
Ship : Dreamnap/Sapnapwastaken/Dream x Sapnap
Summary : Dream was tired of people thinking he was the villain so he tryed to kill himself but his lover Sapnap stopped him.
Requested by : LittenLover12 it's just something to kill themselves not really succeeding.
Top : Sapnap
Bottom : Dream
(Before we start just wanna say I will not be posting a Chapter today for my new book cause I posted 2 chapters everyday.)
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
~Third Pov~
Dream was standing on a bridge looking at the sky one last time.

You see Dream didn't want to be the villain but everyone wanted one so he gave them one.

He was let out of prison and apologized to everyone but no one forgave him except for Sapnap his current lover.

Dream didn't leave the house really since he would most likely to be killed or almost killed since everyone knows he is on his last cannon life.

(Btw there playing on the dsmp but it's like irl for them and stuff so uh ya.)

Dream took one last breath and smiled while tears started rolling down his face.

He gave everyone what they wanted but he had enough with it.

It was to much for him to handle and he'll miss all of them even if no one except Sapnap will miss him.

He looked at the sky one more time and then climbed on top of the edge....

He was about to jump untill he heard someone yell behind him.

He didn't wanna look to see who it was but he knew who the voice was and decided to say one last goodbye.

"DREAM GET DOWN FROM THERE!!" Sapnap yelled from a distance still running towards Dream.

"Sorry Sap but I can't do it anymore I'll see you again well maybe..." Dream said getting ready to fall.

Dream jumped off closing his eyes and got ready to feel pain... but felt something hold on to his hand......

He opened his eyes to see Sapnap crying while pulling Dream up .

Once Sapnap pulled him fully up he hugged his lover tightly not wanting to let him go.

"W-why...?" Sapnap managed to say while still hugging the boy.

"I... I couldn't deal with it anymore y'know with this villian stuff I mean I have them what they want right..?" Dream said hugging back.

"N-no and don't even think of doing it again." Sapnap said kissing dream on the cheek and then wiping the tears.

Dream nodded wanting to try again but didn't since his lover was still here.

Sapnap took Dream to there house, taking him to there shared bedroom since he looked tired.

Sapnap went around the house making sure to put away everything that Dream could use to kill himself.

Once he put everything away in a place Dream couldn't reach and then went to the bedroom only to see Dream sleeping.

Sapnap smiled and layed down beside Dream pulling him closely.

{The next day}

~Third Pov~
The next day Sapnap woke up first for some reason and decided he could "try" to make breakfast but ended up just making cereal.

"Uh good morning-" Sapnap said feeling awkward "Well thanks for trying at least babe." Dream said smiling softly.

Sapnap smiled back happily now that how lover was happy again.

"Thanks I would actually try but we both know I would burn the entire house down again." Sapnap replied Dream giggled and began to eat his breakfast.

When Dream decided to get fresh air Sapnap said he would go with him just incase and of anyone even looked at Dream Sapnap would either kill them or there pet if they have one of course.

Dream and Sapnap were a happy couple from then on but Dream would tryed to kill himself once or twice but always got stopped by Sapnap and he gave up.

(A/n that's all also sorry if you wanted this longer I tried really but anyway thanks for the idea to whoever gave it to me I loved it also I choose to do Dream x Sapnap since I don't think I've done just these two.Also y'all wanna see a different version where Dream was able to jump off?)

Word count : 710