23

This was requested by : NagitoDG_Oma
Type : Fluff and some angst

Ship : Dream x Bbh (Idk ship names)

Summary : Bad has been ignoring Dream and has been hanging out with skeppy all the time so Dream gets annoyed and starts to ignore bad.

(I was supposed to post mama Dream but I already posted a chapter for that so ya.)

(Dream isn't living with Sapnap in this Au.)

~Third Pov~
Dream was laying on the couch alone since his boyfriend has been ignoring him lately.

It's been two weeks since this started to happen and bad barely talks to him.

The only time he talks or pays attention to him is at dinner and before bed but Dream's been feeling lonely.

Dream was just watching tv since he just finished recording a video and was bored.

He didn't know what to do until an idea pops into his head.

"Why don't I just ignore him back." Was what he thought, Dream didn't know if it would work since there would barely be any chances for this but he was still gonna try.

So dream waited untill bad came home.

{When bad gets home}

~Dream's Pov~
I heard the door open I just kept my attention on the tv.

"Hi babe" Bad said to me, I ignored him and kept watching.

"Oh I see your uh busy then ok well I guess I could make dinner today..." I heard him say.

I still ignored what he said and kept watching.

{After a bit}

~Third Pov~
When bad finished making dinner "Dream dinners ready!" He yelled.

Dream didn't know what to say since he was hungry "Uh ok I'll be there in a second." Dream yelled.

Dream thought for a bit and decided to just grab the food and bring it back.

So dream got up and took the plate fork and spoon and then walked back to the couch.

"Oh um ok then..." Bad said not knowing what to say.

Dream felt a bit bad but ignored it and kept just watching tv ignoring bad still.

{When they finished eating}

~Badboyhalo's Pov~
My boyfriend's been ignoring me since I got home and I didn't know why.

I feel bad but I still don't know what I did or if it was even me.

I saw that he was finished and since I was to I went toward him and took his plate on the table and then went back to grab mine so I could wash the dishes.

{Later}

~Dream's Pov~
I saw as Bad was walking towards me but I was still focusing on the tv ignoring him.

"Babe are you ok?" He asked me, I didn't answer him.

"Babe?" He said again as I still ignored him.

~Third Pov~
Bad started to feel bad and went to their room.

Dream watched him walk away and started to feel bad.

Dream turned off the tv and went to their room.

When he opened the door he saw bad crying in a corner "Babe..." Dream said, Bad looked up at him.

"D-did I do something wrong...?" Bad said getting up "No..." Dream replied watching as his boyfriend was walking towards him.

Bad hugged Dream tightly "Then why are you ignoring me?" He asked, Dream didn't know what to say.

"I-.... I was jealous and lonely I guess..." Dream replied hugging Bad back.

Bad looked at him in the eyes "Jealous of what?" He questioned.

"I guess of you and Skeppy..." Dream replied, bad smiled knowing his boyfriend wasn't mad at him.

"It's ok, me and Skeppy are just best friends." He said, Dream smiled and nodded.

(Man I wish Skeppy and Bad were more then bffs I need fuckin skephalo tho not in this au-)

"I promise I'll pay more attention to you." Bad said "Ok now can we head to bed im tired?" Dream said.

"Sure im just gonna change first." He replied, Dream nodded.

{After bad got changed}

~Third Pov~
After Bad finished changing he and Dream went to bed peacefully and bad kept his promise.

(A/n I was let out free sk here's your chapter.)

Word count : 690